297.Kicked her out of the palace

Eunbi looked at Jeongguk with her welled up eyes and were trying to not let her tears to fall. She felt extremely wronged and upset seeing the way he treated Lalisa.

Jeongguk has shut her mouth by saying that no one could interfere in Lalisa's decisions. He is clearly showing her that Lalisa is the Empress and she is nobody.

She could feel that he was referring to her when he was saying this. His eyes were cold and distant, like he was talking to a stranger.

She tightly clenched her fists in anger and tried to control her expressions and not show much of expressions. She was angry and frustrated but could not show them outright.

She was feeling immense hatred and anger towards Lalisa but could not show it at this moment. She glared at Lalisa from side-eyes and pursed her lips.

She tried to clench her fists tight which resulted in her nails digging into her skin making it red and painful. Though this pain was nothing in comparison to the pain she was feeling right now.

She felt like someone was squeezing her heart which caused it to pain and sorrow.

Due to anger, her eyes were welled up in frustration and resentment. Those tears were mixed up with anger and sorrow.

The rage was because Jeongguk has given all the powers to Lalisa and also indirectly warned her to not do anything to her.

The sorrow is because the man she loves was looking tenderly at another woman. She has married him because she loved him when she saw him for the first time.

Though she was not his first love, nor he wanted to marry her. But because of the marriage alliance and to keep his Empire safe, he has to take that step and marry her.

She had thought that after marrying him, she will be able to change his heart and will make him love her in return.

She was always proud of her beauty and attributes as a feminine elegant woman. No one can resist her charms but Jeongguk never glanced at her the way he looked at Lalisa.

When she came into the palace, she realized that Jeongguk behaves differently around Lalisa.

Though he was not expressive and his face was always cold and distant but she can see the warmth in his eyes which were nowhere when he looks at her.

She noticed that Lalisa doesn't know about his feelings yet but she understood that Jeongguk feels something for her.

That's why, since she came into the palace, she tried to create distance and problem between the two. She tried her best to not let the two converse with each other and always busied Jeongguk with Sandara to not let him go to lotus pavilion.

As Jeongguk went to war after his marriage with Lalisa, they didn't get time to converse with each other and without communication, problems can easily arrive in a relationship.

And with Eunbi around, the situation got worse which led to Lalisa think that Jeongguk does not love her and even hated her.

His look and behavior towards Lalisa has changed so much since she woke up from the coma and has become more expressive than ever before.

She could not understand why he has become this way, but she hated this feeling.

She loves him but he loves another woman. She was his wife, but he never get intimate to her neither there is any relationship between them as husband and wife.

She has to sleep in a cold and lonely bed while waiting for his highness who does not seem to come.

She has thought before that if she removed Lalisa from the way, she could get the heart of Jeongguk.