272.It's good that I didn't get up

Lisa sat on her seat facing the window and looked outside.

They were in the city, so all she could see was cars, buildings and malls. However, it was her first time sitting in a bus like this.

This gives a different vibe when she sits in a car. The same road but it feels entirely different.

It was her first time going put somewhere without Jungkook. She looked at her phone and sighed.

She wanted to call him but was worried to disturb him. He must be on the flight right now unless he would have called her informing his arrival.

She sighed lightly as she felt heavy in her heart. She felt empty in her heart because the person she wanted the most was not beside her.

However, for her, it was another experience that could help her gain confidence and make her independent.

Meeting new people and socializing can help you grow as a person.

She wanted to be with Jungkook for whole life but before that, she wanted to make herself confident and capable enough to stand beside him with her head held high.

She does not want to be Mrs. Jeon only. In her past life, she was the Empress but no one cared about her own identity.

Before someone's wife or daughter in law or Empress, she was Lee Lalisa. She was someone's precious daughter as well.

But all they cared about her status and title. She lost her original worth due to which she lost her confidence in herself.

She has come into this new world and wanted to start her new life. She does not want to be the same coward who was suppressed by her mother in law.

She wanted to be someone with confidence and that people could say that she looks good with Jungkook. She does not want to mind about people think anymore and would do whatever she wants to do.

She wanted to gain that confidence in herself and wanted to live a new life as Lisa.

She loves Jungkook and he loves her. But she was slightly worried if he knew about the truth one day.

She is not Lisa nor she belongs to this world. She is not a ghost but she came from another era or technically speaking, she came from the past.

She was worried about the thing that Jungkook wouldn't able to accept her if he got to know this fact. Transmigration is not something common. It is unbelievable.

When she can't believe this, then how will she explain this?

Lisa fell asleep while looking outside the window. She was tired and the medicine that she had taken before coming here was working and making her sleepy.

Mina sat beside Tzuyu and talked about the details of the workshop. They got along well and due to Tzuyu's friendly nature, she got along well with Mina.

Jaebeom didn't move from his seat despite Tzuyu's arrangement and did not sit beside Yeri.

They both know each other but he does not have a good impression of her. He has worked together with her in a reality show as a host for a while but he has seen her arrogant and rude attitude towards staff.

Last year she has won the best newcomer award but after that, she didn't get any awards. However, because of her visuals and innocent image in front of the public, she is known as the Visual Goddess.

Every product endorsed by her was sold off and was very popular. But her acting was not that great. When she was a newbie, she was enthusiastic about her work but now her acting quality has decreased.