Chapter 14

Kate🌈
I woke up to Paige not being next to me. I showered put on deodorant and brushed my teeth and went into the kitchen. There I seen juju, kk, and Paige.

"how come I wasn't invited to the breakfast bunch thing." I said kissing Paige's cheek.

"you were to gorgeous to wake up." She said kissing me passionately.

"what are we doing today?" I asked them taking a bite out of an apple.

"we don't know yet. But me kk and juju was planning on going to the skating rink." Paige said eating her breakfast.

"oh what time are we leaving. I haven't skated in a long time." I said getting excited.

"you're not going anywhere. We just want to take time for just the 3 of us." She explained to me .

"why can't I come?" I said getting a little hurt.

"because then you wouldn't be third wheeling." I said holding her hand smiling.

"yea no. Umm, call Caitlin and you guys can do like a movie night here." She said kissing my cheek.

Paige💍
I just want to take this time with my other two friends. It's nothing personal. I'm not trying to be mean or anything though.

"you guys ready to go to the store?" I asked KK nem.

"Ouu can I come? I just need to get some things."

"she wasn't talking to you." juju said grabbing her purse.

"you guys what was that?" KK said getting in the front seat.

"she needs to know how to be by herself she doesn't always have to be up under me." Paige said rolling her eyes.

kk🔥
I don't know what's going on with Paige, that was not okay. She never talks to Kate or treats her like that. And as for juju, how dare she.

"bae that wasn't even your place to say anything to her." I said snapping at juju.

"I was just telling her she couldn't come. Chill out. I wasn't even mean about it." Juju said back to me. I don't think she could see on my face how actually mad I was.

"I don't care judea, you were rude. You didn't have to say anything to her."

"what the heck has gotten into you two? Like this isn't my best friend Paige. And as for you juju, this isn't the girl I fell in love with." I said getting out of the front seat.

"she's so mad." Paige said laughing.

Kate🎀
I thought i was stronger than this. I let my tears win. What did i do to be treated like this? I picked up my phone and called my besties group chat.

"Kate are you crying?" Caitlin said seriously concerned.

"are they happy tears? Kate doesn't cry." Gabbie said laughing.

"Paige was really mean to me. She told me I couldn't go to the store with her and she told me I couldn't go skating with her, juju, and kk. I don't even know what I did." I said wiping my tears.

"nah because now I wanna fight her." Gabbie said being serious.

"We're coming, we're gonna have fun. You don't NEED Paige." Caitlin said grabbing her car keys.

Jada🦄
Anybody who knows me knows I do not play about Kate. For Paige to be so mean to her. She gone hear from me and I meant that. She had no reason to talk to her the way she did, nor treat her the way she did. I grabbed my car keys and sped to Cailtin's house.

We all got in her car and was on the drive to Connecticut. I knew it would take us a while to get there but I'm standing on business and I'm gone speak some words to that bastard.

"who does she think she is?" Gabbie said as Caitlin sped down the road.

"right I mean like, talk to a person with respect." Caitlin said making a sharp curve.

"okay, I do still wanna stay alive so if you could,." I said laughing.

I texted Kate letting her know we was on our way there. Hannah stuelke was sitting in the back seat beside me and Sydney by to window.

"If nobody else is going to make her feel like she belong, we are." Hannah said.

Caitlin✨
The way our team is so closely knitted, none of us will ever have to worry about never belonging. We're always gonna be there for each other and we're always going to be the listening ear for each other.

Connecticut.

Kate🌈
Caitlin and them have all been here for almost an hour. I don't think they realized that this was Paige's apartment. I didn't care enough to tell them. I was telling them the story from how it started.

"and then juju said "she's not talking to you" and all I wanted was to get some items from the store.

"first of all, don't she be high as gas prices?" Sydney said.

"right I mean, she can hardly see. Don't she hardly have any real eye lashes. Take them b****** off and see how good she look then." Hannah said.

"Didn't she cry because Paige put her out and she played sorry? Knock knock, who's there, not the final four." Gabbie said rolling her eyes.

"they better leave you alone, cause I'll slap em."
Jada said being dead serious.

"I'll run her over with my bugga bugga." Sydney added.

I love how my friends had my back. I didn't want them to be mean to anyone though. I just want to have somebody to hang out with.

kk🔥
I heard all the jokes, I tried not to laughed and I failed. I know at the end of the day she is my girlfriend, but she was wrong, and she know she was, whenever she get the balls to apologize to Kate, then I'll apologize to her.

"I'm not even supposed to be laughing cause she my girlfriend but yall funny." Kk said walking in.

"oh yea. KK's been here with me. She didn't go with them and she took up for me. So thank you to her." Kate said giving me praise.

"thank you for taking care of our girl." Gabbie said hugging me as well as the others.

"we're sorry about talking about your girlfriend, but about this one anybody can die." Hannah said.

"HANNAH! NO!" Caitlin said.

"no im not wishing death upon her, im just using that as a way to show how much we don't play about our Kate Margret." Hannah's aid hugging Kate.

"I know, and I'm gonna make sure she apologizes because it wasn't her place." kk said as we heard the door open.

Little did they know what awaited them.