Chapter 12

Kate🌈
Kate and Paige were going to put up shots today. Kate had to make sure she didn't get out of shape. Only lord knows how hard it is to get back in shape. She was lucky Paige was coming with her though, she never liked going places by herself. Besides that she was just attached to Paige.

"mamas? You ready?" Paige yelled from the bedroom.

"yea, I'm just doing my hair!" I yelled back.

I walked into the bedroom because i needed like a rubber band for my hair. I couldn't find one.

"babe, do you have a ponytail?" I asked her.

"yea, I finally learned how to do my own front braid." She said swinging her ponytail.

"no do you have a ponytail." I asked her again.

"yes, I have a ponytail. I always have a ponytail." Paige was totally clueless, TOTALLY. After all she is blonde. That's the only reasonable explanation.

"for my hair. A ponytail for my hair." Kate said not being able to find a different way to describe it.

"oh a ponytail holder? Or a hair tie?" Paige said finally catching on.

"yes. A pony." Kate said taking it off Paige's wrist.

"bae. For real? Nobody call is a "PoNyTaIl" Paige aka bursting out laughing.

"dude. it holds a ponytail up. Therefore, it's a ponytail." Kate said reasoning.

"holder. If it holds up the ponytail it's a pony tail holder. Bright one." Paige said still laughing as they walked to her car.

"Whatever." Kate said feeling defeated.

Paige🦋
Paige was so confused. Who calls it a ponytail. A ponytail is what's on your head already. She brushed it off and drove to the arena. On her way there, she got a call from Azzi.

"wanna get some shots up?" Azzi asked me.

"me and Kate are already headed there, you can join if you want." I said talking into my phone.

"alright, I'll meet you guys there." Azzi said hanging up.

"wanna play horse?" Kate asked me.

"sure." Paige said parking in the lot.

Paige grabbed her shoes and sports drink and Kate hand. They walked in the arena hand in hand to be greeted by some other players. They already had a scrimmage going on.

"I thought we were gonna be alone?" Kate said. Her anxiety was kicking in. She never liked being around a whole lot of folks, let alone folks she didn't know.

"we're fine baby. We can just join the pickup game." Paige said squeezing Kate's hand.

"um okay." Kate was really concerned by all the people she's have to walk by.

"baby, your shaking. Calm down mama, we're good." Paige said hugging Kate. She was starting to get overwhelmed.

"of you want to go home, we can go, I promise." Paige said cooing Kate.

"no, no. I'm good. We can play. Kate said dasher and Paige walked through the crowd of people.

"look there's KK." Paige said walking towards her.

"hey girly pops." Kk said smiling. All she does is smile. It's contagious. kk was always the light in a room of darkness and dullness.

"juju here yet?" Paige asked kk sitting next to her.

"not yet. She's about to land though." That explained why she was in such a good mood.

"no wonder you're so happy." I said looking at her.

"I'm always happy." kk said laughing. She wasn't lying either. She is always happy. and don't look at her in a serious situation cause she was definitely gone laugh. That's just the kind of persons she was.

Juju✨
Juju had just landed and was in her taxi. She looked at her phone and gave the driver kk's apartment location. She knew she wasnt there but she had to leave her belonging there. When a she set her stuff down using the spare key, she got back into the same taxi and gave him the location to the arena she wanted to go to.

She paid him, tipped him and got out with her purse.

"THERE SHE GOES." KK said running to the entrance of the arena.

"hey youu!" Juju said hugging kk tight.

"Heyy, I've been waiting to see you!!" Kk said ecstatic.

"she really has and that all she been talking about. A literal robo mouf." Paige said laughing with Kate literally like glued to her hip.

"you hush. You were talking about Kate too. Everyday up until she got here." kk said laying her head on juju's chest.

"aw." juju said kissing kk's forehead.

Paige pulled kk to the side, she had a question to ask her.

"you guys have never kissed?" Paige asked concerned.

"no because this is the first time we've actually physically touched each other." Kk said reasoning.

Kk walked back over to juju. She could already feel herself getting attached. And that's was totally okay up until she had to leave to go back to LA. People made it popular to get attached to their long distance mate.

"how long were you on a plane?" Kate asked juju as they sat down.

"not long. Maybe 7-8 hours." Juju said shrugging.

kk🔥
KK was so happy to have her girlfriend there with her. Words couldn't express. She knew how she would get when she had to leave but she didn't want to focus on that right now. All she knew was that she wanted juju to be under her. She wanted to leave her wet marks on her and kiss all over her body. She wanted to let everyone know juju was hers. And she made it clear to herself that's just what she was gonna do.

"aren't we supposed to be picking up?" Kate said confused.

"the list of names was so long dude. We're at the bottom bottom." Paige said being precise.

"ugh, I might be tired by then." Kate said whipping her head back.

"can we play against girls at least?" kk said. She hated playing with dudes.

"I like playing against dudes, at the end of the day, they only make you better." Juju said. She had brothers so that probably explained it. They sat and waited for their turns to play.

Let me know what you guys think 💕! Don't forget please read my other books. If I never ask for anything else, that's all I want!🩷