Utah, Here We Come!

Shawn's POV

February 17, 2016

Today is the day that we're leaving for tour for the last 3 months. 1989 has seriously been an amazing experience. When my parents came down for Christmas, they decided they wanted to move here. I was really excited, because I hated driving an hour just to see Ella. I really do love her. She is really amazing and I'm so happy I can call her mine.

I drove to Ella's house, so we could go to the studio together. I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

"Hey Shawn! Come on in!" She said opening the door.

"Hi Mrs. Mary! How are you?" I said heading up stairs.

"I am great honey. How are you?" She said closing the door.

"I'm doing good" I said as I was walking away.

I knocked on the door and opened it as I heard a faint "come in!"

And of course she wasn't done packing.

"Hey beautiful. How's it comin'?" I said going to kiss her.

"I'm almost done. When are we leaving?" She said zipping her bags up.

"Well we need to leave in about 5 minutes in order to be there in 20 minutes and we'll be leaving for the first stop in about an hour" I said sitting down on her couch.

"Okay well I'm ready." She said getting up and grabbing all of her stuff.

Ella's POV

I walk downstairs to say bye to my mom, Elizabeth, Hannah, and her family. I was nervous, because I've never been that far from my family for that long. But I new it was going to be fun.

After I say my goodbyes, Shawn helps me grab my stuff and we head out to his car.

We drive to the studio and it looks like everyone is already there. When we get out, Shawn grabs the stuff and I walk towards Taylor. She runs to me and hugs me super tight.

"Ella!" She said running towards me, eloping me in a giant hug.

"Taylor! It's nice to see you!" I say letting go of the hug.

"Are we ready to go?" Shawn asks while putting our stuff on the bus.

"Yep! Let's load the bus" Taylor said as she got on the bus.

"Utah, here we come!" The bus driver yelled as we got settled.

Peyton List as Ella
Olivia Moretz as Sophia
Sasha Pieterse as Elizabeth
Hayden Panettiere as Hannah
Sabrina Carpenter as Anna Grace

----

Hello loves! Happy 4th of July to the Americans! I hope you like this chapter. It's a filler, but it's still good. I'm going to try to update atleast once a week. If not twice. But please leave comments on how you like the story so far and if you have any ideas! Until next time! Lots of love!