I Love You

Ella's POV

October 16, 2015

A couple of months have passed and The Voice just ended and with the help of Christina and Shawn, I won! It was such an amazing experience! Shawn and Christina are on the same record label and I got signed to that and Shawn is helping me on my first album right now.

Shawn and I have been dating for about 5 months now and I couldn't be happier. I started 10th grade and my mom decided to home school me, which is good because I can focus on my music, while learning.

Of course I get hate for dating Shawn, but it's not my fault he loves me. And yes I said love.

*Flashback*

Shawn: hey babe, look outside!

I walked outside to see flowers, chocolate, and a Victoria Secret bag on my front door and Shawn leaning on his Jeep.

God I love him

I walk to him and he kissed me

"Why?" I whispered

"Because I love you" he said wrapping his arms around me

He had never said he loved me before. I mean we had been dating for 5 months, so i could tell he wasn't lying.

"I love you too" I said smiling and giving him a kiss

*Back to normal*

My sister Hannah, her husband, Jake, and Oliver moved back here from North Carolina. They are staying with us until they find a house. Liz had always been my favorite sister, but Han had always had a special place in my heart. Oliver is the cutest. He has short blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. He is now 18 months and he walks around and laughs and I just love him so much!

My dad is on the boat right now and with everyone working, I always have to babysit him. I've been looking for jobs, but since my mom is an orthdonist and my dad is in the navy, we have money coming in. I'm not saying that we're rich, because we're not. But also with me working on my album and such, I don't have time. I barely have time to hangout with Shawn when we're not working on music.

While working on music for my album, we wrote Air together and made a music video and it went on his new album.

Today, I have been working on my schooling and after public schooling got out, I asked Soph to hangout, but of course she was busy with someone. But with who you might say.

Peyton List as Ella
Olivia Moretz as Sophia
Sasha Pieterse as Elizabeth
Hayden Panettiere as Hannah
Sabrina Carpenter as Anna Grace

----

Hello loves! This chapter was kinda a filler. But the next one is going to be good! Hope you are enjoying! Lots of love!