Friends Forever

Ella's POV

May 16, 2015

I'm so excited about being on The Voice. Even though Soph knew, I decided to text her to come over & hang.

Me: hey Soph, wanna hang? Maybe get Liz to take us to the mall or something?

Soph: sure girl! Omw!

I then went to Liz's room and of course she was with Chad, her boyfriend, I really didn't like him. I don't know why, I just didn't. When I walked in, they were making out...of course I thought to myself.

"Hey, when y'all are done with this" I say pointing to them

"Can you take Soph and I shopping?"

"Sure! I'll be down in 5" she says getting up

I walked back to my room and threw on a plain white t-shirt and some decorative shorts and grabbed my sandals. I headed down stairs and opened the door for Soph. Liz came down with Chad and we headed out.

"We have to drop Chad off first, then we'll go" Liz said getting into the drivers seat.

After about ten minutes we were at the mall. We spent about two hours there, just looking at clothes and accessories and stuff. We decided to leave and go get some dinner.

We stopped at In and Out, then went home. When we were home, Soph and I decided to go swimming. After about an hour we were done.

I had gone up stairs to get ready for bed, then I got a text from Christina.

Christina: hey, meet me at the studio tomorrow? 3?

Me: sure! See you then!

I tried to go to sleep, but we couldn't. We were having fun doing whatever the heck we were doing.

Peyton List as Ella
Olivia Moretz as Sophia
Sasha Pieterse as Elizabeth
Hayden Panettiere as Hannah
Sabrina Carpenter as Anna Grace

----

Hey loves! I'm gonna start writing comments after each chapter. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm out for summer break, so I should update daily! Until next time! Lots of love!