Chapter 10 sugar and spice

Unknown characters POV:
" I can't believe you. Why would you just bail like that?" He said with a look of disgust plastered on his face. "You agreed to the terms. You chose this path. Now you will listen to my orders!"He yelled at me. I was biting my tongue not to back talk, and working overtime to keep my body from attacking him.
"I did agree to the terms and I did choose this path but I will not take orders from you!" I snapped at him."I won't just stand here and play puppet and take insults, and be treated like a maid."
"What did you say to me?" He questioned with fury in his eyes. "I'm your father you with treat me with respect."
"YOUR NOT MY FATHER! YOU WILL NEVER BE. WE MAY BE RELATED BY BLOOD, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS A FATHER TO ME!" I yelled storming up to my room and placing everything I owned into a suitcase. I ran down the stairs and through the front door.

I kept walking with no destination. I had tears threatening to slide down my face, my hands were balled up in fury, and I was alone.
Alone. I thought of the word, the way my mother left me feeling. Alone.
I couldn't do it the tears started falling down my face. My midnight black hair falling in front of my eyes, I had to hit something I was so sick of being pushed around.
I was so mad at myself and the world around me to notice I was being watched by a man with black hair, and startling black eyes that bore into my like it was reading my soul. I stood up and started walking down the street taking glances back towards the man. I was so nervous I wasn't looking and I ran into a couple of teenagers around 17 years old, the girl on the right had thin, light brown hair and storm like blue eyes, while the boy on the left had shaggy blonde hair, and the same blue eyes.
"Sorry" I apologized
"No problem, are you okay you look startled?" The girl asked.
"Yes I'm fine." I responded quickly.
"Oh. I'm Suzy by the way." She said gently holding out her hand.
"Parker." I shook her hand, and reached out for the boys hand.
"Zach." he replied shaking my hand.
"Do you want to get some lunch?" Suzy asked.
"Love to, but I don't have any money." I said truthfully.
"We got it covered" Zach offered. We walked down to a Burger King. I ordered a burger, some fries, and a water.
"So are you from around here?" Suzy asked trying to break the silence.
"Yes. I am. You?"
"No."
"Who are you here with?"
"Our dad."
"Your brother and sister."
"Twins. actually"
"I have some step siblings on David's side."
"Who's David?"
"He use to be my father."
"Oh, was that why you were crying earlier?"
"Yes. I just couldn't bear the pain to stay there any longer so I ran."
"Do you have a place to stay?"
"No"
"Do you want to stay with us?"she asked. My eyes widened with the offer
"Yes. But I wouldn't want to intrude or anything."
"No problem. We have plenty of space." She insisted.
"Okay then." I felt warm and welcomed but also cold and forget ten at the same time. I followed them out with my suitcase. We walked a few blocks and turned down an alley way. They stopped and I almost ran into them. They turned around with a new look in their eye.
"Um what's going on?" I asked a little freaked.
"Shut up."Zach snarled
"Hey I thought I was bad cop here!" Suzy complained.
"Just come on." He said as he walked behind me.
"Sorry." She muttered under her breath before she snapped her fingers. My body went limp, I got dizzy, I collapsed into someone's arms, and everything went black.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. I know it was short, but it was kind of a filler chapter so I could start the real good ones! Bye!