Juliet

After 2 months since Taylor left them, Harry sat with Juliet in his arms, marveling at how tiny and delicate she seemed, her little fingers curled around his own. "You know, Juliet," he said softly, "your mum had the bluest eyes you've ever seen, just like yours. She used to say they were as blue as the ocean on a clear summer day."

Juliet blinked up at him, her gaze curious as she studied his face with wide eyes. Harry couldn't help but chuckle. "I know, it's a lot to take in, isn't it? But don't worry, I'll be here to figure it all out with you. We'll make quite the team, you and I."

As he gently rocked her back and forth, Harry found himself humming a tune, the melody soft and soothing. "You know, your mum loved music," he said, a wistful smile playing on his lips. "She used to say it had a way of reaching into your soul and making everything alright. Maybe that's why you don't cry when we listen to Taylor Swift together."

Juliet let out a little coo, her tiny mouth forming a perfect 'o' shape. Harry laughed, the sound warm and bright in the quiet room. "You like Taylor, huh? Well, you've got good taste, just like your mum."

As he continued to talk to Juliet, Harry felt a sense of peace settle over him, a quiet reassurance that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as a family. And as he looked down at his daughter's sleeping face, he knew that no matter what the future held, their love would always be enough to see them through.

Harry grinned down at Juliet as he strummed a few chords on his guitar. "Alright, little one, time for some dad tunes. How about a classic rock ballad?"

But as soon as the first notes filled the air, Juliet's face scrunched up, and she let out a loud wail. Harry's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Whoa, whoa, easy there, Jules! Not a fan of Dad's guitar skills, huh?"

He switched to a different song, but Juliet's cries only grew louder. "Okay, okay, I get it," Harry said with a chuckle, setting the guitar aside. "Guess we'll stick to Taylor Swift for now. Can't blame you for having good taste!"

As he reached for his phone to queue up a Swift song, Juliet's cries gradually subsided, replaced by a contented coo. Harry shook his head in mock disbelief. "Looks like we've got ourselves a little Swiftie, huh? Well, who can blame you? She's got some catchy tunes!"

With a smile, Harry began to sing along to Taylor Swift's melodies, his voice mingling with Juliet's giggles as they created their own little concert in the comfort of their home. And as they sang and laughed together, Harry knew that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always have each other – and plenty of Taylor Swift songs – to see them through.