35

In the morning Kara was up making burritos while everyone slept on. Kara had already taken Sirius for his walk soon after she woke up, so now he was back in the bedroom with Lena, sleeping on her side of the bed. She was stirring the sausage when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. "Good morning Lee." Kara whispered. "Good morning love...breakfast burritos?" Lena asked. "Mmhmm. I've got your coffee making, did you sleep well?" Kara asked. "Kar...I always sleep well with you in our bed." Lena whispered as she kissed Kara's cheek before pouring a cup of coffee and going into the living room and clicking on the news.

A little while later Alex and Sam came out of their room and into the kitchen. "It smells so lovely!" Sam exclaims. "Thanks Sam! Lee is in the living room, coffees on the counter." Kara replied. Sam nods and pours herself a cup of coffee before joining Lena in the living room. "Want some help?" Alex asked. "No Al...go drink your coffee with everyone else." Kara replied. "Thank you Kara.." Alex replied.

A few minutes later Kara was plating the burritos and setting them on the table. "Breakfast!" Kara calls and everyone makes their way to the kitchen. "I love you..." Lena cooed as she sits next to Kara. "I love you too." Kara replied. "What's this?" Sam asked looking at the small dishes. "Homemade salsa, and sauce." Kara replied. "It's absolutely delicious Sam! Trust me..." Lena cooed. Sam takes her burrito and dips it into the salsa before biting it. "Yep! Delicious!" Sam replied. "Told you...Kara makes excellent food..." Lena stated.

After breakfast Alex and Lena put the dishes into the dishwasher while Sam and Kara cleaned the table. After everything was taken care of Alex and Sam go home leaving Kara and Lena alone once again.