34

It's now a few days later and the four of them are sitting in their same booth at the bar enjoying some light conversation and some drinks when a man came over to their booth and handed a drink to Lena with a wink. "Uh no thanks...." Lena replied handing the drink back. "So your like that? Can't accept a drink from a man?" The man asked. "That's not it at all. I'm not interested in taking your drink because I don't want it. I have a drink already, so you can take yours to someone else and leave myself, my girlfriend and our friends alone." Lena snapped. "Stupid dyke..." The man grumbled. "What did you say?" Kara sneered. "I said you're all a bunch of stupid dykes." The man stated. "Hey Al!" Kara called out.

A large black man emerged from behind the bar with a bat in his hands. "Something wrong Kara?" He asked. "Uh yes..this man is bothering us...going so far as to calling us a bunch of stupid dykes." Kara replied. "Is that so? Well why don't we take a walk outside..." Al growled. "No need...I'm leaving....I don't need to be in a bar that serves dykes." The man sneered as he walked out of the bar. "Thanks Al!" Kara replied as the man went back behind the bar.

"Now...how bout a dance?" Sam asked looking at Alex. "Yep! I agree!" Alex replied as they got up and headed to dance floor. "Wanna dance Lee?" Kara asked. "Why not..." Lena replied with a smile. The two of them stepped onto the dance floor and began dancing to a slow song. "This is nice...we haven't been here since we move in together." Lena whispered. "I know...we've been preoccupied...with other activities." Kara replied. Lena smiled at the wonderful memories they made in the condo together.

A little while later everyone is heading back to the condo for the night, since everyone is highly intoxicated now they get driven back by one of Lena's personal drivers. "Ok...everyone go to bed and sleep it off..I'll make burritos in the morning." Kara said as she picked up her girlfriend and carried her into their room.