Chapter 15

If they continued to quarrel, Bo Wang and even the entire Bo family would continue to lose face.

Therefore, Old Mr. Bo took advantage of his “discomfort” and hid in the VIP lounge upstairs. He also blocked the Wei and Chen families who were trying to intercede at the door, apparently intending to stop there.

Such disputes did not come as a surprise in the wealthy circle, and the guests maintained a consistent tacit agreement not to intervene, and to at least not gossip until the end of the banquet.

In the banquet hall.

Pei Huan looked at the four figures sitting in the rest area, his brows furrowed.

“Xiao Huan, what are you looking at?”

Deng Xiuya had lost face because of Pei Yi at the beginning of the banquet and stayed with her son the whole time today, not wanting to be a joke in front of the other noble ladies.

Pei Huan turned his gaze back, taking advantage of the deserted space to express his slight dissatisfaction. “You should have informed me about the matter of Pei Yi and Bo Yueming at the time.”

Last month, Pei Huan had followed the group’s shareholders abroad to discuss cooperation and learn.

He didn’t hear about Pei Yi’s marriage until he returned a week ago, and the target was actually Bo Yueming.

Deng Xiuya was surprised. “What is there to say about this small thing? By taking the opportunity to quickly throw that fool out, you will be the only young master of the Pei family in the future, so your grandpa’s money won’t all be…..”

“Mom! Don’t talk nonsense outside!”

Pei Huan interrupted Deng Xiuya’s thinking, and his eyes drifted back to the four people in the rest area. “You found Second Young Master Bo for Pei Yi. Don’t you know who he was before?”

Capable and good-looking, how many families were vying for cooperation and a marriage partnership!

Deng Xiuya was silenced by her son. “…..Isn’t Bo Yueming blind now? Old Mrs. Bo in the hospital is probably unable to live, and Old Mr. Bo obviously doesn’t want to see his grandson.”

Blind?

Doesn’t want to see him?

Pei Huan shook his head slightly and asked, “Do Bo Yueming’s words and actions seem to be affected by his eyes? If Old Mr. Bo doesn’t want to look at him anymore, does that mean he will be kicked out of the Bo residence? Which guest present dares to underestimate him like this?”

“……”

Deng Xiuya couldn’t answer. She had never thought so much about it.

“Never mind.”

Pei Huan suppressed his unexplainable discomfort, and within a few seconds, he made a decision. “Mom, I’m going to say hello.”

. . . . . .

In the banquet hall’s rest area, Yan Cen made a simple bandage for Li Yuan’s hand.

Since he had a favorable impression of him after his help just now, Pei Yi took a closer look. “Does it hurt?”

Li Yuan rubbed the bandage gingerly and said, “What hurt? You’re a little slow, my finger is almost healed!”

“……”

Pei Yi hit a jam, and experienced a rare moment of speechlessness.

The original book used the four words “had a strong tongue” to describe Li Yuan’s character. How long had they gotten along? The other party put on a vivid performance.