Chapter 14

Facing this sudden, unforeseen event, all of the guests present widened their eyes.

Wasn’t Bo Yueming unable to see?

But the ruthlessness of the strikes and his intimidating aura absolutely caused them not to underestimate him!

Pei Yi also hadn’t expected Bo Yueming to make a decisive move, and for a moment, he couldn’t help but look up to observe his expression—

It was still the same proud, handsome face that could captivate countless people, but the eyes hidden under the lenses were darker, giving off an indelible sharpness.

Bo Yueming put the guide cane back in front of him with an indifferent arc at the corners of his mouth. “Did I hit something? My eyes are not very convenient.”

It was clearly intentional, but you’re still using your eyes as an excuse?

When the Wei family couple saw their son collapsed on the ground with a pale face, they were distressed and angry. “Second Young Master, by doing this, aren’t you disregarding the relationship between our two families!”

“Yes, ah, it’s Old Mr. Bo’s birthday, after all, and your every move represents the Bo family!”

Old Mr. Bo had lived most of his life under the oppression of Old Mrs. Bo. This year, he managed to gain the panache of a master, so he naturally took extra care of his face.

Hearing this, his gray beard trembled slightly.

“Relationship?”

Bo Yueming seized the key word and made a preemptive strike. “In terms of relationship, Bo and Pei have just announced the marriage between them, and the young masters of your two families dared to block Pei Yi in private and belittle me with every sentence.”

“Since every word and deed represents the family, then daring to ask Director Wei and Director Chen, are you looking down on the Pei family? Are you still not giving our Bo family face?”

With just a few words, Bo Yueming escalated the conflict to a family level, and it happened to be well-founded.

“You…..”

The families of Wei and Chen were blocked so thoroughly that they couldn’t speak.

After all, Wei Bo and Chen Yang were indeed the ones who started this series of disputes!

“If I remember correctly, Bo has business cooperations with your two families?”

Bo Yueming threw out the facts lightly, as if asking a casual question. “The two young masters dared to criticize our Bo family like this behind our backs. I wonder what the elders of the two families teach them behind closed doors?”

Pei Yi lowered his head, trying to hide the corners of his mouth that couldn’t be pressed down any longer.

As expected of Bo Yueming, who had villainous potential. He easily smashed a dirty pot that was difficult to clean up. It was interesting to see the other party’s angry and aggrieved looks.

Bo Yueming brought this series of accounts to a point, and turned to ask Old Mr. Bo for advice. “Grandpa, Grandma is unwell and hasn’t been in charge of the Bo business for a long time. How will you see this matter resolved?”

These words seemed to elevate Old Mr. Bo to a high position and put him in charge of making a decision, but in fact, they pushed the inevitable ending onto him to announce—

Was there anyone here who didn’t know?

Old Mrs. Bo, Bo Peizhi, was a well-known strong woman in the Imperial capital circle, and the reason why the Bo family was able to build a solid foundation today was all due to her swift and resolute handling methods and rules.