Chapter 2

“…….”

Pei Yi saw Bo Yueming’s expression and felt a little cautious. 

Playing stupid for the first time and not being very skilled in this business, could he have accidentally frightened the other party with excessive force?

The servants didn’t expect to see such an excellent scene. They couldn’t help but whisper, and even sneaked out a few laughs.

Bo Guancheng, having been pushed to the ground, witness Pei Yi’s double-standard attitude and his accumulated dissatisfaction promptly erupted—

He had originally wanted to provoke Pei Yi to go crazy and resist, and take the opportunity to humiliate Bo Yueming, but the other party pushed him to the ground without warning and even loudly shunned him for being ugly?

If this matter was to be spread, where could he show his face in the Imperial Capital circle? Lifting a rock and smashing his own foot, what could be more anguishing than this?

Bo Guangcheng’s complexion changed again and again, with far more brilliant tones than a color palette.

Footsteps sounded one after another.

The Bo family and Pei Ruzhang, who were staying in the living room, approached together. Seeing that his eldest grandson had fallen to the ground, Old Mr. Bo immediately dismissed the servants watching. “What are you looking at? All of you, leave!”

“Guancheng, ah, are you all right? Stand up and have a look, are you hurt?”

As he spoke, he glanced at the ‘culprit’ with implied dissatisfaction.

The group of them had heard Pei Yi’s earth-shattering disgust from a long distance away.

He dared to put his most beloved eldest grandson on the spot in the Bo family’s territory? If not for the marriage cooperation between Bo and Pei, he would have someone throw Pei Yi, a fool who couldn’t tell good from bad, out the door!

How could Pei Yi fail to notice Old Mr. Pei’s look? He pretended to play dumb and deliberately hid behind Bo Yueming.

Bo Yueming noticed the slight movements of the people around him, and understood the general idea from the old man’s few words. A gleam of light flashed from the bottom of his seemingly ashen eyes.

He fumbled to put down the cup and stood to slightly shield Pei Yi. “Young Master Pei and Dage joked around on a whim. What could be the matter?”

“You have an eye—”

Old Mr. Bo’s dissatisfaction was on the verge of coming to light, but due to the presence of outsiders, he stopped in time.

Bo Yueming heard the implication and laughed inaudibly. “Grandpa is right to worry, it is better to ask the doctor to take a good look at Dage. In the case of a broken leg or other important parts, there will be one more person to recuperate at home.”

When these words were spoken, the expressions of everyone in the Bo family changed subtly.

Ever since Bo Yueming was injured in a car accident, Old Mr. Bo had forcibly withheld the business projects in his hands on the grounds of “recuperating from illness” and handed them over to the main branch family where Bo Guangcheng originated.

“Grandpa, don’t worry, I’m fine.” Bo Guancheng got up from the ground in advance.

He was gnashing his teeth in anger at Pei Yi, but he didn’t want anything to affect this carefully planned marriage, so he tried his best to maintain his usual genteel mask.