24

(a week after the exams)

/San pov/

"Sign mine too" "picture please" a group of students were circled around me. Some asking for me to sign, some asking for a picture. I was waiting outside the university to pick wooyoung up. After 10-15 minutes wooyoung came outside with his friends. "Helloo" Wooyoung came with a bright smile and I greet him and his friends. "San hyung, I'm hosting a party tonight, inviting some friends and I would like you to come too, and bring your friends if you like" seonghwa says handing me the invitation. "Alright I'll be there" I look at wooyoung who was staring at his invitation. We still didn't tell our friends about us but I really don't mind, as long as he's comfortable. "Let's go?" Wooyoung looks at me and nods as we go and sit in the car. "How was you're last exam today?" I say as I start driving. "Hm easy I guess" the other seemed quiet which I found strange. "Everything okay? What are you thinking about?" I ask him in a worried tone. "I'm alright I'm just thinking about what to wear tonight" he replies with a soft smile while looking at me and I sigh. "Wear anything, you look good in whatever you wear" suddenly the younger's eyes widen and he turns to me. "Hyung! Let's go shopping!" He says in excitement and I couldn't help but nod in agreement since I can't say no to him. I take a left turn going a different road. We reach the shopping center and I wear a mask and a cap before leaving the car and we head into the first shop. "hmm I should try something way new, like a new aesthetic or something.." the younger says as he looked through some clothes and I just watch him. "Do u need an outfit?" He turns to me and asks. "Nope, I have enough clothes at home." I reply with a chuckle. The younger nods and continues  his search.

/Author pov/

/Author pov/

After a going from one shop to another, wooyoung finally found something. "Aha!" He took it out and showed it to San who slightly blushed. "A... Crop top?" San stared blankly at the crop top and baggy jeans wooyoung was holding, his mind was filled with images of how wooyoung would look in this. "Yeah.. its for boys, is it... too much?" The younger asks with a frown and san takes the shirt and jeans. "Would love to see you in this" San smirks at the younger while taking the stuff to the cashier. "You'll pay?" Wooyoung comes and stands next to san and San nods at him.