20

/wooyoung pov/

/wooyoung pov/

I return with 2 bowls of ramen and place one Infront of him. I look at him while eating my ramen and I realized he hadn't even touched the bowl yet. I glare at him before I go and stand Infront of him blocking his view from the tv. "hey" He looked at me but then pushed me away staring at the screen again. I go and stand Infront of the screen again and he gives me a annoyed look. "What is it?" He asks looking up at me. "Eat your food hyung." The older smirks as he grabs the bowl and starts eating. I go and sit back, continuing to eat.

 I go and sit back, continuing to eat

/Author pov/

It was time around evening. San got up and wore his shoes as wooyoung followed him. "are you not gonna stay the night?" Wooyoung said teasingly with so much confidence, not knowing that it would backfire him. "Oh sweetheart, you and I both know if I stay the night, it won't be good for us." San says as a winks at wooyoung and smirks. Wooyoung didn't expect that kind of reply and goes red from face to ears which was very noticable but he doesn't break the eye contact, he wanted to continue whatever the fuck was going on between the 2 of them. "Mhm like what exactly.." wooyoung walked closer to San making San meet the wall behind him. San scoffed as he suddenly switched their position causing wooyoung to let out a yelp. San moved closer to wooyoung's ear and grabbed him by his waist, making wooyoung have shivers all over his body. "You really want to know, hmm?" San whispers into wooyoung's ear with his deep tone. Wooyoung was done there, he felt weak in the knees and suddenly turned his head away. San backed away as the younger still didn't look at him. Wooyoung was suppose to make San fall Inlove with him but literally the opposite was going on. "What happened wooyoung?" San asked him acting like nothing happened between them a few seconds ago, wooyoung looked at san with a glare as he was still standing against the wall. "I'll take my revenge Choi San." Wooyoung says as San walked out followed by wooyoung and he turned around to face him. "Then I'll wait, Jung wooyoung~" San said while waving at him, wooyoung closed the door and San left. As wooyoung was going back to his room he heard his door bell ring. He sighed and went back outside to open the door. Wooyoung opened the door and met San again. "Huh? What happened?" He Asked him as he chuckled. "Forgot my phone" wooyoung nodded as he went inside to find the other's phone, he finds san's phone on the sofa. As he turns around, he bumps into San. He didnt realize that the other came inside. "Careful" San says as wooyoung keeps his balance again and gives San his phone, but san didn't leave and wooyoung gave him a confused look. Wooyoung jokingly pushed the other outside the apartment and san frowns. "What is it?" Wooyoung asked him with a giggle. "Where's my goodnight?" San asked waiting for a reply and wooyoung smiles. "Goodnight." Wooyoung replies and he closes the door but san pushes the door back open and wooyoung gives him a confused look. "You have to mean it." He says with a grin on his face. Wooyoung sighs as he looks left and right to see if anybody was there but no sign of any one but them 2, a smirk grows on wooyoing's lips as the older was standing there in confusion. Wooyoung grabs san by his collar and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight hyung~" wooyoung whispers to him with a giggle and goes inside while closing the door.