2

/San's pov/

/San's pov/

I laugh at the other girl. Of course I was used to this reaction of girls when they see me. What caught my attention was the younger male next to her. His eyes were big and glossy. His face features were so cute and his body was very feminine like.
"He's choi San!!" The girl said as I chuckle.

"I'm sorry I should introduce myself. My name is Lisa and this is Wooyoung." She says as she points to the boy next to her.
"Nice to meet you guys I'm Mingi and this is San as you already know" he rolls his eyes in sarcasm which I found funny. He's always like this.

/Author Pov/

Wooyoung was still quiet. He wasn't really familiar with the name Choi San. How come only he didn't know who he was? Maybe because he's not that aware of the outside world but stuck in his own struggling life.
"Well thank you for standing up for me" wooyoung says bowing down to San and mingi.

"Ah no problem" mingi says and wooyoung stands straight again.
"Would you guys like anything to drink or eat?" Lisa says still blushing.

Wooyoung and San made another eye contact and this time they both felt something. Wooyoung broke the eye contact looking somewhere else and San then replied to Lisa.
"No no we ate enough, thankyou we have to go now it's getting late. But we will be visiting again."

San and mingi wave a goodbye at them, say their thankyous and leave.

/Wooyoung pov/

As soon as they leave I notice Lisa going crazy over the autograph. I giggle at her behavior.
"Why are you so crazy about him?" I ask her and she looks at me.

"How can I not be!? He's so fine!?" That I could agree on. He was good looking. But why am I feeling like this. I've never felt this type of way for anyone? Specially a boy..

"I can't believe you don't know who he is , woo!" She says in disbelief.
"I'm sorry.. so tell me more about him.." why did I say that.. I shouldn't show interest in him.. ive never been interested in getting information of anyone. But this... This is different.
Lisa grabs 2 chairs and pats on the chair next to her signaling me to sit next to her and I do so.

"Well all the girls in town are crazy over him.. and some over his bestfriend mingi too. He's the CEO of the ATZ company.."
My eyes widen. The CEO of ATZ company!? But he looks younger then the age of what a CEO should be..

"He looks a little young to be an CEO tho..." I say as she looks at me again.
"Well what I know is that the owner of that company is his dad and his parents left the city for some work so his dad ordered him to look after the company as the CEO" she said looking at the autograph smiling widely.

I wonder what his age is... He looks older then me...
"So what's his age.." I look down to do autograph.
She suddenly smirks at me. "Well aren't you interested in him~" a slight blush appears on my face.

"Shut the fuck up no I don't care" I roll my eyes in sarcasm as I hear her laugh.
"He's 21, perfect for you though~" she teases me and I smack her lightly on the head.

"I hate you.." I roll my eyes again as I go and switch the door board from open to closed.
"Well we should go home too now, hmm?" She stands up and goes to change into her clothes as I nod and go do the same.

/Wooyoung pov/

/Wooyoung pov/

I open the front door peaking in to see if my dad was home. I hear snoring so my dad was asleep. I go inside and find him sleeping on the couch with alcohol bottles on the table. I sigh in disappointment and go upstairs to my room.
I change into some comfortable clothing and go to bed. I stare at the ceiling thinking of what happened today. That San named man... His voice.. his whole appearance... Am I Inlove?.. ugh snap out of it woo!. I ignore all the thoughts and go to sleep.

/San's pov/

"Why are you in a good mood?" Mingi says as I keep my eyes on the road while driving.
"Pfft what do you mean?" I question him as he looks at me in confusion.
"Ever since that cafe incident... Hey! Are you over confident again just because another girl was fangirling over you!" Mingi rolls his eyes mimicking in a weird funny voice which made me laugh at him.

"No.. it's that boy... There was something about him.." I say still driving.
Mingi looks at me. "Man you've said that to every single person you've dated. Snap out of it." He says while smacking the back of my head.

"Ouch.. but no seriously.. what was his name again?" I question him hoping for an answer
"Wooyoung... I think-" .

"You think?" I look at him in disbelief and then stop Infront of his house.
"Get out we're at your house"
"Your so mean.. okay bye bye" he gets out of the car and I say my goodbye and drive to my apartment.

Wooyoung... Such a pretty name..

(End of chapter 4)