15

/San pov/

/San pov/

I come outside from my room and see my mother in the kitchen and father on the couch watching TV. "Good morning..." I say as I go sit next to my father. "Ah good morning. Your blind date is in an hour or so, get ready." I look at him in sudden confusion. "This early dad? Don't I have work today?" "No you don't, I'll take care of it now u can still help me with the files at home, and it's not that early it's 12:50, you woke up late today." I look over to the clock and notice the time it really was 12:50, I did wake up late today. I sigh as I get up and go to my room to change my clothes, I wear a black button up shirt leaving the first 2 buttons open, with some black pants and wear a chain. I set my hair, put on some perfume and leave the apartment without even having breakfast. I justed wanted to get this over with. I go and sit in the car and start driving, On my way I realized I didn't drop wooyoung to school today. I grab my phone from my pocket and call him.
"Helloo" a soft and calm voice comes through the phone and a smile appears on my lips. "hi kiddo, did u reach uni safe? Sorry I couldn't drop u today I woke up late" I hear a chuckle from the other. "It's fine hyung, it's not like your my driver or anything, I found a taxi as usual." I sigh at the Youngers reply and nod. "Aren't u suppose to be in class?" "Oh... I'm bunking" I hear an awkward laugh through the phone and sigh. "Don't bunk kiddo, go to class"
"Okay okay I'll go, byebye" the other ends the call as I take a turn to the street where the blind date was set.

I park my car and go inside and take a seat. The other person wasn't here yet which made me get annoyed even more but after some time she arrived.
"Hi.." a girl with short hair and glasses comes over to me and sits Infront. "I'm hikari nice to meet you" she gives a smile as she places her bag on the table. "im-" "oh I already know who you are obvi.. who wouldn't know you" she suddenly cuts my off and I smirk at the comment. "Well let's order?" The girl nods and I call the waiter getting both of our orders.

Half an hour past by and we both were still sitting there chatting. "Can we really give this a chance, please San?." The girl asks me, she seemed so desperate. I sigh and nod because I have no option but to accept. Plus they are my parents I can't always decline Their requests. "Sure let's give this try." "Yay!! I promise I won't disappoint." The girl winks at me making me smirk. I like her confidence but it won't work. I stand up and she does too, grabbing her purse. "Give me your number so we can stay in contact." I give her my phone and she saves her number on it. "Well see you soon, boyfriend." She smiled while giving me my phone back and then left. I couldn't be more annoyed then I already am. I get out of the restaurant, sit in my car and drive off. It was around wooyoung's home time so I decided why not go pick him up.