111-114: Extra 2: The domineering leader and his white cat lover

Chapter 111 Extra Chapter 27

    Because Xia Youjie returned, the three sophomores also resumed their usual campus study life.

    As usual, this morning was a general subject taught by an assistant supervisor.

    Teaching Gojo Satoru is a headache for all teachers, but the main source of pressure is his class teacher Nogata Masamichi. Lecturers like Harada Jiro who only need to explain theory without pursuing results are much more relaxed.

    No matter how partial the Magic High School is, there is still regular literacy teaching. In particular, Gojo Satoru's science scores are not bad, so Jiro Harada, who is in charge of mathematics, will be more attentive when preparing lessons.

    Today is the first day of class after Gojo Satoru and Natsumi returned from their outstanding mission. Harada Jiro noticed something was wrong as soon as he walked into the classroom. There was an extra person in the class!

    "Is this... a new classmate?" He looked at the black-haired young man sitting next to Gojo Satoru with confusion. He had never heard of a transfer student.

    "I brought it," Gojo Satoru said, "Don't worry about Harada, just teach your class."

    Since the strongest said this, Harada Jiro, who had no say in the matter, could only put away his doubts and start teaching.

    Dazai Osamu was twenty years old and had never attended a day of serious school. This was the first time he sat in a classroom. However, he only listened for less than five minutes before he lost interest and lay down on the table, listening to the boring teaching sounds. , start to sleep.

    However, he slept most of the time these days and got enough sleep. Dazai Osamu found that he couldn't sleep after lying down for a while. He looked at the three students next door. Regardless of their sitting position, they at least stayed calmly in their seats. They all seemed to be there. Listening carefully to the lectures, no one is as restless as him. The restless factor hidden in his nature seems to be uncontrollable and will pop out at any time.

    At this moment, Osamu Dazai deeply realized that he was really not suitable for school at all.

    In fact - it was so boring. Even being in a daze in such a restrained situation felt painful. Sitting in the dormitory and playing games all day didn't make him feel that it was a waste of time.

    But I didn't expect that Gojo Satoru would listen carefully and take notes? Osamu Dazai didn't believe it, so he leaned over to read his notes, but before he could see them clearly, he was immediately covered by Gojo Satoru.

    Gojo Satoru looked at him with vigilance and asked in a low voice: "What are you doing?"

    "Nothing--" Dazai Osamu mouthed.

    Gojo Satoru took out a game console and a pair of headphones from his left pocket, and then took out a bag of snacks and a lollipop from his right pocket, and handed them all to Dazai Osamu.

    Dazai Osamu: "..."

    After the class ended, the students below had changed again. Xia Youjie fell asleep with his head propped up, Ieji Glass lowered his head and was obviously playing with his mobile phone. He was worn by the young man brought by Gojo Satoru. Wearing headphones and playing switch, only Gojo Satoru was holding a pen and looking at notes with a serious expression, as if he was thinking about a problem.