105-108: Extra 2: The domineering leader and his white cat lover

105, extra chapter 21

    It wasn't until late at night that there was any movement in the enclosed space.

    Except for a few people in the detective agency who felt that the matter had nothing to do with them and dozed off, the people waiting in the corridor all looked over.

    The "tent" was taken down, and then the closed door was opened. The white-haired magician walked out slowly, holding a person in his arms. It was Dazai Osamu. He was covered with Gojo Satoru's high school coat, only revealing Half of his face was covered, and he didn't know whether he was tired or something else. He had his eyes closed as if he was sleeping, and his long eyelashes cast small shadows.

    Atsushi stood up with Kyoka's help, opened his mouth to shout, but swallowed it back after touching Dazai Osamu's state.

    Ozaki Momiji walked up with graceful steps, raised her chin in the direction of Osamu Dazai, and signaled what was going on.

    Gojo Satoru did not explain, and had no expression on his face. He only whispered: "I want to take him back."

    Ozaki Momiji narrowed his eyes and also lowered his voice and asked: "What do you mean?"

    "Literally."

    Saying in front of the port Mafia officials that they want to take their leader away? Ozaki Momiji felt that no matter what the reason, the other party was too whimsical.

    "What if I don't agree?"

    Gojo Satoru looked condescendingly at the beautiful kimonoed woman in front of him. His blue eyes were dull and filled with a coldness that penetrated his bones. "If Nakahara Nakaya is not here, I will destroy your entire house." "People on the building," he said slowly, "I may not need a minute." As

    soon as he finished speaking, the originally calm atmosphere suddenly condensed and became solemn.

    Not to mention the black lizard waiting behind, even Jinghua was so excited that she exuded murderous intent.

    Junichiro Tanizaki, who was watching on the sidelines, secretly asked his companions: "Who is this man? So crazy!"

    "I don't know..." Kenji Miyazawa replied in a low voice, "Is the leader of the mafia he is holding in his arms? "You look very young."

    "Isn't that right, Akutagawa?" Tanizaki poked the boy's back.

    Akutagawa: "..."

    Kunikida said speechlessly: "Don't talk yet." Look at the atmosphere!

    The curvature of Ozaki Momiji's mouth did not change, but a sharp cold light flashed in his eyes. He clenched the handle of the paper umbrella in his hand and said softly: "Less than a minute? Do you want to try it?"

    "No need." Gojo Satoru He said, and then without waiting for Ozaki Momiji to respond, his cold eyes swept over Atsushi and Akutagawa, "Didn't they tell you what Dazai did?"