101-104: Extra 2: The domineering leader and his white cat lover

101, extra seventeen

    "I really admire that teacher of mine, you don't even know how extreme he is!"

    In the lounge at night, Gojo Satoru was lying on his back on the bed, complaining to the person sitting at the head of the bed.

    "Aside from putting you in solitary confinement, what else have you done?" Osamu Dazai asked, following his words, and the stylus gently moved across the screen of the tablet.

    "He actually won't let us sleep!" Gojo Satoru said angrily. "Every time he feels sleepy, his curse will beat the gong and sound the trumpet - my ears will be deafened!"

    Osamu Dazai imagined it for a moment. At that scene, I couldn't help but laugh: "So you haven't slept in the past few days?"

    "I still slept for a while after I got used to it, but!" Gojo Satoru changed the topic and became more and more angry, "Jie, that guy can't bear it. Sell ​​me and leave me alone to face Noctua's wrath!"

    Thinking of Noctua's incredibly shocked and angry expression, Gojo Satoru muttered: "I'm just in love, why are you making so much fuss?

    " Zhi Xiaoxiao, "Did he finally get over his anger?"

    "There's nothing you can do about being angry. It's already cooked before it's uncooked." Gojo Satoru pouted, "But I think when you brought the 'corpse', he I feel quite happy inside."

    Teacher Noctua, who has a simple mind and strong limbs, really thinks that is a sin.

    "Your method worked so well that Jie and I were also affected by it," he continued, "The teacher asked us to go out and hide for a while to avoid the limelight, and then go back when the matter is over."

    According to the higher-ups, this is what the higher-ups meant . : You can’t teach the arrogant mafia a lesson, and you can’t deal with two high school students who failed in their missions? !

    "Although Jay and I are not afraid of them, Teacher Noctua should have a headache." So instead of worrying that they would be unable to control their temper, it was better to avoid the possibility of a head-on conflict.

    "Where are you going to avoid the limelight?" Osamu Dazai asked.

    "Of course I want to come to your place! But Mr. Noctua said that if I dare to come to you privately, he will tell the story between you and me to Gojo's house... I don't want to be annoyed by them. Mr. Noctus should be able to Send us overseas to do the mission." Gojo Satoru sighed, "Oh, Jay won't be covering for me anymore."

    Osamu Dazai gestured at the screen almost imperceptibly, "How long will it take?" "

    I don't know yet, but it will be at least ten and a half months." The limelight has not passed yet.

    Gojo Satoru felt uncomfortable as he spoke. He stretched out his long arms to wrap around Dazai Osamu's waist, squirmed over, put his head on his lap, and buried his face in his abdomen, "It's been a long time! I don't want to be with him. You leave... Mr. Noctua went too far!"