TCRI: Part 2

Alyssa's POV:

The Turtles, Leatherhead, and I hide in a gigantic box on a cart as April, disguised as a delivery person, wheels us into the building.

April: "Special delivery!"

April uses her yo-yo to press the elevator button and pushes the cart into the elevator as the doors open.

April: *whispers* "Good luck, guys."

Once the doors close, the Turtles and I exit the box and climb out of the elevator while Leatherhead fights off the Kraang on the floor where the elevator doors open.

Mikey: "I kind of feel bad leaving Leatherhead down there."

We hear yet another roar as Leatherhead smashes the oncoming Kraangdroid(s) firing at him.

Leo: "I think he'll be fine."

Raph: "So, how far to the top?"

We see that we have a long way to go to get there.

Raph: "Yikes."

We climb the elevator shaft to the upper floors while Mikey hums the Olympics theme.

Donnie: "Are you humming the Olympics theme?"

Mikey: "It seemed appropriate."

Raph: *growls & whispers* "Pipe down, you two."

Raph opens one of the elevator doors but immediately closes it with a frightened look.

Raph: *screams* "I gotta wash my eyes!"

Then, an alarm sounds, meaning Kraang was on the other side of the door, and they saw us, or rather, Raph.

Raph: "That's bad."

Me: "You think?"

Mikey: "All right!"

Leo: "What?"

Mikey: "Finally, someone set off an alarm, and it wasn't me."

The elevator doors reopen as a Kraangdroid approaches them, aims its blaster at us, and opens fire, which we dodge until Mikey uses his nunchucks to fling the Kraangdroids down onto the elevator.

Mikey: "Ah, darn it. Forgot to say, 'See you next fall'. Ah, next elevator shaft fight."

Then, the elevator moves up towards us as five Kraangdroids ride it from the top and fire at us. We leap down from the elevator shaft and successfully fight off and disarm all five Kraangdroids.

Leo: *pants* "Ok, let's get inside where it's safe."

Leo opens the door to inside the elevator but slams it shut again when we see the six Kraang-droids inside.

Leo: "I gotta stop saying things like that."

We then reopen the door and defeat all six Kraang-droids.

Raph: "Can we please just ride this thing to the top now?"

Donnie: "We can't. There's a retinal scanner."

Raph: "I'm on it."

Raph grabs one of the Kraangdroid heads and holds it up to the scanner

Retinal Scanner: "That which is known as access is granted to Kraang."

So, we ride the elevator for the rest of the way.