Panic in the Sewers: Part 2/It Came From the Depths: Part 1

Alyssa's POV:

We temporarily lose the Mousers as we stop to catch our breath beneath a street lamp.

Me: "Ok, this is crazy, even for you guys."

Leo: "Lyssa's right. Maybe we should call-"

Raph: "We can do this. I got an idea."

Once the Mousers catch up to us, we leap to stand atop the lamp and clang our weapons against it to get their attention.

Leo: "Up here, metal mouth!"

As the Mousers start chomping on the base, Raph signals for Leo & I to swoop down, take out some Mousers, and lead some of them toward a fire hydrant, during which one Mouser latches onto said hydrant and accidentally releases a gush of water to flood the street. Then, Raph swings down from a power cable, knocking over a lamppost, the electricity short-circuiting the Mousers in the water.

Raph: "Told you we didn't need those guys!"

But then, even more Mousers show up.

Leo: "Oh, come on."

We rush into an abandoned warehouse and barricade the door as the Mousers bang against it from the other side.

Raph: "Ok, I admit it. I wish Donnie were here. I bet he could find a way to get these things off our tail."

When one of the mousers breaks through part of the door, we start to panic.

Raph: "Make the call!"

Leo does so, but nobody answers.

Leo: "Mikey's not answering either."

Me: "Something's wrong."

Raph: "I should've known they'd need us to bail them-"

Then, the Mousers successfully break through the door. We resume running away, eventually breaking through the glass window of a hideout where the Foot, the Purple Dragons, & Baxter have Mikey & Donnie held as hostages against the wall.

Dogpound: "The Turtles & the Traitor!"

Leo: "Not so fast, Dogpound. And Dexter Spackman?"

Baxter: "Baxter Stockman!"

Dogpound lunges towards Leo, only for Leo to dodge him and run towards Stockman. Raph runs over to Dogpound with a high kick. I place the edge of my tanto in front of April's phone as Baxter reaches for it. I grab the phone as Stockman looks at me in confusion.

Stockman: "How did you escape my Mousers?"

Me: "We didn't."

Just then, an army of Mousers enters the hole in the glass we made and falls onto Dogpound and Stockman. Leo rushes over to Mikey & Donnie and slices through their chains.

Raph: "We're here to save the day, as usual."

Donnie: "Oh, yeah.-*mockingly laughs*-Looks like you guys were doing great."

Raph: "You try fighting off 2,000 robots."

We do so together, Dogpound turning to us with a growl as Leo turns to Mikey.

Leo: "Mikey, keep away!"

He tosses the phone into the air as Mikey falls over, successfully catching it. Dogpound then chases Mikey as he screams in fear. As we slice through the Mousers, Donnie notices something in their systems.