It Came From the Depths: Part 2

Alyssa's POV:

When we return to the lair, we gently lay the alligator in the middle of the living room.

Raph: "I can't believe we let him talk us into this."

Mikey grabs a teddy bear for the gator to sleep with.

Mikey: "Aw, look at him. He's so peaceful."

Leo: "That's because he's out cold."

Then, Donnie & I approach Mikey and the gator with chains, but Mikey stops us.

Mikey: "Whoa, what are those for?"

Me: "Jump rope."

Raph chuckles as Donnie legitimately answers Mikey's question.

Donnie: "We can't keep him here unless he's chained to something really big."

Mikey: "That is so wrong. He's not gonna hurt us. We're the ones who saved him."

Then, the gator's eyes open.

Mikey: "See? He's perfectly calm. I bet the first thing he's gonna do is thank-"

The alligator jolts up with a roar, his eyes seemingly glazed over. He tosses Mikey off of him and rips the teddy bear in half.

Mikey: "Or, maybe the second thing."

The gator grabs Donnie by the face, causing him to scream in fear.

Donnie: "Get him off me! Get him off me!"

Mikey: "I'll help you, Donnie."

Mikey grabs the chains, using them as a rope, and wraps the other end around Donnie's waist.

Donnie: "Not like that! Not like that!"

We all grab onto Mikey to help him, but the alligator winds up spinning us around the room until we finally let go. Raph jumps onto the gator's head but leaps off as Leo tases the gator, knocking him out again and alerting Splinter.

Splinter: "What is all this commotion?"

Raph: "Sensei, Mikey made us bring a mutant back to the lair, and it attacked us."

Mikey: "It needs our help."

Raph: "It's a dangerous monster."

Splinter: "Raphael, there is no monster more dangerous than a lack of compassion."

Splinter glances at the gator as it growls.

Splinter: "My mistake."

Mikey: "We're doing to him what everyone else does to us. Judging him by his looks."

Donnie: "And the fact that he had me BY THE FACE, MIKEY!"

Me: "Mikey, take it from someone who grew up around liars, thieves, and con artists. Despite the smiles on their faces, we don't know for sure what's in their hearts, especially when that smile comes with razor-sharp teeth and an instinct to strike first and ask questions later."

Mikey: "But he was fighting the Kraang, Master Splinter. It's like you always say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my bro'."

Splinter: "That is not exactly what I said. But what's this about the Kraang?"