Chapter 13: Living in the White mansion!

When he returned to the wing, Xuan Huaifeng was still lying there, as if guessing that he would come back again, he deliberately leaned on the pillow and turned his back to the outside.Bai Xuelan walked over, sat down beside the bed, and laughed dumbly,

"You look like a big girl who was forcibly robbed by me, a young master who has stayed abroad, why are you so awkward? Well, you are willing to play with me. I'm very happy with the small temper."

Xuan Huaifeng couldn't stand his words, and Fireland turned back, staring at him with black and white eyes, but he couldn't find enough words for a long time, so he was so angry that he could only hate it. He said angrily,

"I have never seen someone more shameless than you."

Bai Xuelan didn't think it was embarrassing, and smiled frivolously,

"Of course I want a face, this face is thicker than ordinary people's face, and it can block the wind. If you don't believe me, touch it?"

He patted his cheek twice, "You touch it!"

Xuan Huaifeng had never met such a crazy and shameless person in his life, the more he scolded him, the more proud he became. His handsome face was flushed with anger, every line was tense, he turned his head to the side, gritted his teeth and did not speak.

Bai Xuelan laughed for a while, then took out a Hangzhou silk fan from the bedside cabinet, unfolded it, and said while playing,

"Okay, I'll tell you, don't play these hard-to-play tricks with me, if you think about it, outside it's the pond, there are still a few wells in the yard. You can follow Concubine Zhen's example and fall into trouble. As for me, although I'm heartless, I still want to be loyal. You can give me some face. I'll give you some face, okay?"

Xuan Huaifeng hated his appearance the most, he didn't care about other people's rights at all, he turned his head stubbornly, not wanting to answer.

Bai Xuelan didn't care whether he responded or not, and said to himself,

"Since you agreed to be my adjutant and my subordinate, you must first set a few rules for you. First, let's talk about your superiors and subordinates. High and low, you are not allowed to call me Bai Xuelan... Bai Xuelan again. In the future, you will call me the chief. When addressing me, don't use you, I have to talk about you. Second, it is also very common. I pay you wages, and you have to listen to me. Third, the adjutant is a personal position. If you want to visit relatives or meet friends in the future, you must first ask me for instructions, otherwise I will send you something and can't find anyone, what's the matter? Have you heard these three points?"

He stopped and looked at Xuan Huaifeng's profile.

After waiting for a while, he asked again, "Did you hear that?"

As he spoke, he reached out and patted his handsome face lightly.

Xuan Huaifeng was so angry that he couldn't speak, and when he noticed that something was shot, he turned his head and opened his mouth to bite.

Bai Xuelan hurriedly pulled out his hand, but it was a little too late, his thumb hurt and was bitten by Xuan Huaifeng.

Bai Xuelan frowned in pain and stood up involuntarily, pinching Xuan Huaifeng's teeth with his other hand, "Let go!"

Xuan Huaifeng wanted to bite hard, but he couldn't fight his grip like a tiger's pliers, the teeth hurt, and had to be release.

As soon as he loosened his upper and lower teeth, Bai Xuelan immediately pulled his thumb back, frowned and looked at it in pain. A few small blood marks were bitten on his thumb, and he couldn't help but raise his hand high.