Chapter 10: My body was being occupied by Bai Xuelan that night!

Xuan Huaifeng was suddenly pushed forward, from the bright study to the dimly lit bedroom, his vision suddenly blurred.

He looked a little scared.

The headlights in the room were not turned on, only a table lamp on the table was on, and the silk cloth lampshade was placed on the light bulb, covering most of the light and illuminating the objects in the room.

This bedroom is huge, in fact, it can be regarded as a suite. First of all, it is a small side hall for meeting close friends. Once you enter it, it is a square bedroom, and the big bed is placed in the innermost.

Xuan Huaifeng stood for a moment, and clearly saw that under the hazy yellow light, the Baoluo tent was hanging on it, and the pure white tent was hanging down to the big bed below, and he couldn't help shuddering.

Thinking of what Bai Xuelan had already said very clearly, he was inexplicably panicked in his heart. Xuan Huaifeng didn't want to stay here for a moment.

He turned around and slammed the door, shouting in a loud voice, "Let me out!"

"Let me out!"

"Open the door!"

Can't break it either.

He knew that there must be guards guarding outside, but he broke his voice and didn't respond at all.

Xuan Huaifeng fought for a long time, and gradually realized that he couldn't get out. With a chill on his back, he turned back and looked at the big bedroom where he was the only one.

This kind of thing would actually make him encounter...

Xuan Huaifeng was afraid that he would lose his head with fear, so he clasped his hands in front of his chest, forcing himself to walk back and forth pretending to be calm.

Unexpected! It turned out to be like this... there is no king's law... as if he has become a little bug in Bai Xuelan's hand.

He doesn't want to be Bai Xuelan's little bug.

He shouldn't come!

Xuan Huaifeng was very remorseful, saying that he shouldn't come, no matter how desperate he was, he shouldn't come to beg him.

From the first day he knew Bai Xuelan, he knew that Bai Xuelan was not a good thing.

The first time they met, Bai Xuelan made him feel uncomfortable.

His smile made him uncomfortable, the way he looked harmless made him uncomfortable, and the way he looked at people made him very uncomfortable.

In the past, when talking and laughing with Lin Qijun, Bai Xuelan watched quietly, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Xuan Huaifeng felt that Bai Xuelan smiled quietly, staring at him as if he was looking at something.

Something that belonged to him, Bai Xuelan.

It's like the eldest young master of a wealthy family who takes his fancy to a gold chain in a glass cabinet, or a delicate handkerchief.

Xuan Huaifeng has always been vigilant, he always avoided Bai Xuelan intentionally or not, and asked his classmates to play at home, never bringing Bai Xuelan with him.

He also didn't understand that day, how did Bai Xuelan find the hotel where he was staying temporarily. He clearly only made an appointment with Qijun for a mountain tour and had a room by himself. Why would Bai Xuelan lie on the same bed with him in the morning?

His head was still resting on Bai Xuelan's shoulder!

That morning, when I opened my eyes, it was a living nightmare.