Chapter 8: I want to discuss it with you!

In the evening, Xuan Daiyun still heard the news from Zhang Ma Ma after all, and came to see it in person.

When Xuan Huaifeng saw Xuan Daiyun, he remembered that he had asked Lin Qijun to inquire about the news, but he got no news at all, even though Lin Qijun was gone. He is in good health, and he is not sick at all. Zhang Ma Ma is very suspicious.

Xuan Daiyun said, "I think Zhang Ma Ma is right. Your complexion is so bad, what's wrong with your eyes? It's actually red and swollen?"

She flipped his face and looked carefully.

Xuan Huaifeng ducked his head and said, "I haven't slept well in the past two days, and my eyes are bloodshot."

Then he asked, "When will my brother-in-law come back?"

Xuan Daiyun's face darkened immediately, "Who knows? Since he left that day, I haven't seen him for several days. He no longer has this family in his heart, and his heart has changed very quickly."

Xuan Huaifeng had something on his mind, and he couldn't help sighing deeply with his sister.Xuan Daiyun was thinking about her husband, but she didn't pay attention to her brother's abnormality.

For the next few days, Xuan Huaifeng seemed to be living in a divided world.

For a while, I wanted to go out, go to Daxing Foreign Trade Company, or go directly to Lin's mansion, find Lin Qijun, and ask clearly in person, but for a while I feel that I can't go out. What if Lin Qijun really went out of the way temporarily? When he got there, he would definitely make a long-distance phone call to explain it. If he just went out at that time, wouldn't he just miss it?After a while, I thought again that Lin Qijun probably regretted it. Just like what my sister said, people's hearts change quickly.

After a while, it was completely overturned. Lin Qijun asked him to move out of the new year's house. It was real. The feeling that they were together, the comfort, was not fake.

After a few days in a daze, Xuan Huaifeng lost two or three pounds, and he looked even thinner.

Zhang Ma Ma saw that both of their siblings were emaciated, and she was so distressed that she kept reciting Buddha, trying to cook something for them to eat.

No matter how good the food is, it is like chewing wax for both siblings.

On this day, Xuan Huaifeng was still lying on the bed in a daze because of the discomfort.

Zhang Ma Ma came over, knocked on the door and said,

"Little Master, a man named Lao Hu arrived at the door and said that he will send a letter to you."

"Lao Hu!", isn't it the same Lao Hu who delivered porridge to the hospital last time?

That must be the letter that Lin Qijun asked him to send!

Xuan Huaifeng suddenly became nervous, jumped up from the bed, put on his shoes in a hurry, and said to the outside,

"Zhang Ma Ma, I'll come right away, you ask him to wait a moment, I'll come right away!"

There was no time to tie the shoelaces. He rushed to open the door.

Zhang Ma Ma was waiting at the door. Seeing his anxious look, she smiled and said,

"Don't worry, people have left early, so let's leave a letter. There are only two pieces of paper, is it worth the hassle?"

Where is Xuan Huaifeng? When he had time to listen to her nagging, he took the letter from her hand, turned around and locked the door, and immediately opened the letter.