Chapter 3: Listen to the Yu Liuhua's drama in Tianyin Garden.

As if Xuan Huaifeng had not heard it, he just walked forward.

Bai Xuelan chased after him, seeing that he was really heading towards the gate, ran a few steps in a row, stretched out a hand to grab his arm from behind, and felt it was inconvenient to talk outside, he turned his face and saw a small wooden door.

Bai Xuelan didn't care which old maid's room it was, he pushed open the door and pulled Xuan Huaifeng in, blocked the door with his back, and said with a smile,

"After studying in the UK, I became more and more angry. Count me in. It's not a good joke, if you're not happy, just scold me, you don't need to turn around and run away like a ghost.

"Xuan Huaifeng glanced at his shoulder-width and long body, thinking that he was going to push him away. It wasn't a big deal, so he had to say,

"Your jokes are always harmful."

Bai Xuelan immediately clicked his tongue,

"Do you still hold grudges about that incident in the past?"

Xuan Huaifeng averted his eyes.

He was really losing his temper, but he didn't know that his expression was particularly attractive.

Bai Xuelan sighed, and suddenly clasped his hands together and said,

"I'm begging you, can you calm down? How many times do you need me to apologize? You shouldn't be drinking, who knows that everyone went out to eat together, and was instigated by classmates to drink two glasses, even if you can't tell the difference between east, west and northwest, how can you tell whether your bedroom or mine?"

Xuan Huaifeng stared at a blue-and-white porcelain vase in the corner said,

"It's over when it's over, don't talk about it with anyone. You move the door, I'm going back."

Bai Xuelan frowned as if he was nailed to the door, and said,

"It's a lie, your tone is clearly still mad at me. In the end, it's just that you entered the wrong bedroom and slept next to you. The ancients still talked at night, and slept with clothes. What else are you doing? Not enough?"

Xuan Huaifeng suddenly raised his head.

The expression on Bai Xuelan's face was condensed, and after a long while, he smiled and said in a low voice,

"I don't know how good it is, why did Ling Zun do not know how to make a sound that morning, suddenly came to see you, he entered your room, why even go in without knocking on the door..."

Xuan Huaifeng couldn't help but snorted,

"It turns out that this is all my dad's fault. If I knew you were too much of a burden, I should have let him shoot you at the time, lest you say what happened to him after he died, bad words."

Bai Xuelan cupped his hands again and again,

"Thank you, thank you. I know that that day, the Master misunderstood, and really wanted to shoot me. Thank you for helping me speak good words. This is a life-saving grace. Let me treat you to dinner tomorrow. Is it a good start to repay your kindness?"

Xuan Huaifeng asked coldly,

"Why don't you just get out of the way and start repaying your kindness?"

Bai Xuelan smiled at him.Seeing him like that, Xuan Huaifeng thought that he would not let him go, and was about to speak when Bai Xuelan suddenly took a step to the side, gave way to the door, and made a very graceful gesture, "Please."

Xuan Huaifeng stopped talking to him and immediately went out of the wooden door.

He knew that when he went back to the living room to say goodbye to his sister and sister-in-law, there would be some entanglement.