Shatter

Something warm brushes up against Alina's arm.

Human?
She's just a child.
Only a kit.
What happened to her?
Does it matter? She needs help.

Three spirits are around Alina but she doesn't see them. She is looking down and doesn't look up until she feels the warmth on her shoulder. She shrieks and jumps violently.

It's okay ...child..Alina's head looks around but she doesn't hear...you poor thing...Alina feels something lightly touch her ears...easy child..this will only take a moment ...Alina's  eyes widen as a rushing whooshing sound begins to reach her the room begins to brighten and the heavy chains begin to disintegrate Alina falls to the side and two sets of arms hold her up. 

Alina closes her eyes until the brightens lessens. She is slowly helped to her feet and she looks around. She looks around and she sees the darkness beyond after the light no longer reaches in the light she sees a vast waste land. Behind she sees the wall with the remains of the chains. Alina looks around and she sees translucent creatures all around her. One that looks like ...Alina tilts her head. "I am the eye-eye". She says inclining her head. "Eye...eye?" Alina says slowly. Her eyes widen and she touches her ears surprised

Alina let's out a raspy laugh "I'ear! I'ear!"

"Yes...dear one" the eye eye holds out her hand "take my hands Alina takes eye-eyes hands and suddenly light and fire begin to swirl around her. She sees creatures and for the first
time hears their cry...at some point she sees two dragons a red one and a blue one. The red one stops and kneels down and puts its whisker onto Alina's temples. Alina throws her head back and she feels the eye- eye slowly release her and then she hears it's alright child hold onto me..Alina leans down holding ont the red dragon her eyes slits as she feels herself returning to her body...

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Alina wakes up suddenly sitting up in the bed. Upon hearing the loud arguing she covers her ears to block out the suffocating noise.

"Alina!" She hears a warm voice. She looks around and her eyes fall upon Zuko her ...father. He goes over to her and sees that she's covered in injuries he cups her face before pulling her into his chest. He turns and yells at an attendant "hurry fetch Katara" he says before turning back to Alina.

"Alina?" He says again and Alina looks at him oddly. He points to his ear and Alina touches her ear and she suddenly realizes the sound is processed though her ear...her eyes widen and she lets out a loud sob. Zuko pulls her close to his chest whispering nonsensical words of comfort. "Zuko?" He separates from Alina who is looking at Katara oddly.

"Alina has regained her hearing" Zuko says but Alina doesn't quite understand. So he signs to her seeing the confusion on her face. Alina nods and he points to

Katara and does her sign followed by water and healing.
Then he says Katara heal you (points) with water (points)

"Wwaaa-er'heel?" Alina says. Zuko smiles and nods. He holds Alina's hand as she closes her eyes and she waits as water wraps around herself until she begins to shake and the water dissipates. He takes off his robe and wraps it around Alina. He picks her up and begins to leave the room followed by the others.