Strange happenings

Alina is siting ok the floor as Puni begins to take her first steps towards Alina. She begins to run towards Alina and Alina sits up and reaches out her arms towards the smaller girl. Puni goes to Alina who gently lifts her up putting her on her hip.

"Yay! Yay!" Puni says clapping her hands. Alina makes noises before she kisses Puni.

There's a knock on the door and Alina goes and puts Puni in her swing before she goes to the door and peers out the viewing hole. She steps back when she sees it's Lieutenant Jee. Alina opens the door and he says "princess the ...avatar and the others have arrived" he says Alina nods in understanding but doesn't move.

"The fire lord wants you in the meeting with him" he says at last. Alina tilts her head.

"He wants you to meet them" lieutenant Jee says.

Alina hadn't met them yet as during the first part of her stay with Zuko she mostly kept to the palace. Alina nods once and she goes into the room to put on her over tunic and her pheniox pin into her hair. She straightens herself and then she follows the lieutenant. He stops at the door and Alina nods once.

Lieutant Jee opens the door and he turns away from her to say "Princess Alina pheniox of the fire nation"

Alina bows slightly before she goes over and sits next to Zuko who smiles at her. The long table and raised chairs were replaced with a wooden table with symbols on each slice of the table. A teen with a blue arrow on his head sits at a place with a trio of swirls air Aang avatar?

Zuko puts a hand on her arm and Alina looks at him but he indicates the girl in the blue tunic.

Zuko sighs and Alina tries to decipher what she's saying. Then it hits her where are you from? She asks.

Alina never gave much thought to her old life. Living in the haunted shack and orphanage.

So Alina just shrugs and the girl says "what nation are you from?"

Alina not used to speaking simply shakes her head.

She turns to Zuko who says something but his face is turned and Alina closes her eyes and then she feels a hand on her shoulder. It's the boy with the tattoos. He signs to Alina

My name is Aang.

My name is Alina

Aang conjures a small flame and
Alina's eyes brighten and she conjures a small flame.

"So she's a fire bender!" Someone says and Alina reads it clearly on their face.

Alina's light flickers out as people begin to speak over each other. The candles begin to flicker different colors as someone yells for "someone to get that girl under control!"

Control ...
Quiet...
Do nothing ...
Still...
Freak...
Girl...
Hands hold the girl  down while she screams
For the greater good

Everyone is staring at Alina and then with a crack she vanishes.

"Whoa!" Aang who had been sitting next to her says. His eyes flicker around the room as Zuko rushes over.

"What happened?" Zuko demands his eyes narrowed. Aang knows he isn't angry with him but at the atmosphere -

"She just disappeared!"

"Where did she come from anyway?"

"How did she do that?"

"Is she-

"SILENCE!" Zuko raises his voice his eyes take on an exasperated tint and his face is stark white. The girl with glassy eyes goes over to him and puts a hand on his shoulder. "We'll find her Zuko" Zuko turns to her.