The elevator - 6x10

Hi, how are we all feeling after the finale? Personally I am shocked, but also like so excited for the next season! On that note, I decided to write a little one shot about the final chenford scene and how I'd think it would've gone if the circumstances were slightly different. Honestly I'm kind of glad they didn't get back together immediately because I think Lucy and Tim both need time to heal. Still, I thought it was fun to write about them connecting again. So here ya go!

In seconds he's gone, briskly walking away from me. I want to reach out, but isn't this what I needed? The closure, a vow to repay me. That's what he gave me, but maybe the vow I needed isn't the one I want. 'I will spend the rest of my life trying to pay it back to you.' His voice replays in my head, forcing myself to think.

What do I want? Not this. There is not a single part of me that wants to let this man walk away from me again, my man. "Tim." I yell, instantly covering my mouth when i realised what I've said. His blue eyes pierce into mine blocking out any doubt. "Don't walk away, not again." Is my voice as quiet as a think it is? Can he even hear me, do I want him to?

"Okay." It took him so long to reply, I almost forgot I was there. Still, the words roll of my tongue faster than I can process them. "I needed you, you needed me. Has it really changed, is that really any different? You can't tell me it's gone, you can't tell me that all you feel is guilt." I think he tries to interrupt me but I can't stop, I've been holding it in for too long. "I love you, I haven't forgiven you yet. But you can't pay me back by walking away again, so stay."

A weight lifts off my chest, but it still threatens to break me down again. I know I'll regret this, if I don't get the answer I want. I don't know what I want, not truly. Until I do, because his hands are now wrapped around my waist pressing into my skin and I feel my mind go blank. Eventually he peels himself away, releasing my face from his chest. Tear drops stain his dark shirt, tears that I don't remember shedding. "I needed that." My words come out as a whisper.

"We will figure it out." Tim's softened voice finally appears, whispering back to me. I exhale, letting myself finally have the moment of peace. That 'we' was all I needed. So my feet wander off, knowing that this time he will not. I won't let him leave again. Not without a promise of returning. "See you tomorrow." I shout, my voice still shaky and my back turned. I will see him tomorrow, and not just filled with guilt.

For the first time since he walked away in the parking lot I truly believe we will be us again. Slowly, we will find each other again

Hello again, I know I'm here a lot. Oops! But just wanted to ask what you thought about the first person writing? Would you like some more first person one shots?

Part 2 of the first bar is coming out tomorrow!