My Damsel Part-3(When a girl in distress fucks her savior)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote ⭐and comment!

Tropes:

1. Virgin heroin, 2. Age gap, 3. Fantasies. 4. Rough sex. 5. Kinky sex. 6. Breast play

His POV:

I could see tears streaming down her eyes and once the voices of those people were long gone, she got out of bed and ran towards me. lunching into my arms.

I caught her for the first time I kissed her like I meant it. Our mouths collided and I let go of the sheet that was covering my lower. I was rock hard and she swallowed my mouth. Slight tears still running down her eyes.

"Thank you," she said and prepped kisses all along my face and neck.

"You married me. You accepted me in front of my father. Thank you. You save me."

She was thanking me and praising me while I was busy wondering how she would like it. Would she get on all fours for me or would she agree to some outdoor action? Will she let me play with her tits for hours and mark her all over the body with my bites? Would she go down on me and swallow my cock in her throat? Or will she let me slap her ass and pull her hair as I take her rough during the stormy nights?

"Hey? What happened where are you lost?"

She snapped me out of my daydreaming and I quickly looked down at her.

"I was just thinking about how I was going to love you from now on." She blushed and pushed herself on her toes to peck my cheek. But while doing so my stiff cock hit her stomach and she looked down, we both looked down.

"Is this hard because of me again?"

"Yes."

"But what is it used for?"

I took her hand and wrapped it around my cock and asked her to squeeze lightly while moving her hand. The moment she started doing that I saw stars. I looked down at her and I told her what was going to happen between us.

The rest of the chapter is on my stck.me account. Go there are finish reading the link is in my bio. Happy reading!

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this preview turned you on don't forget to vote ⭐and comment!