Her Confession (Forbidden Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to Vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Forbidden romance, 2. Rough sex, 3. Much more!

In minutes I ended up in his lap with my dress pulled down and my chest out. He was looking at me hungrily and I too was so desperate and horny. My hands were around his neck and his were on my waist.

I could feel his hardness beneath me and as I pressed myself closer to him, my tits were pushed more into his face.

And the next moment he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. He had paid me to get both my tits pierced, but I had ended up getting just the left one pierced.

I was punished that night, and the next morning, when my roommate Nancy asked me why I was so exhausted I smiled and told her I served him all night.

She was pleased to hear my answer and left the room. What she failed to see were the red handprints on both my ass cheeks that I had gotten while serving him.

Hey! Guys this was a short preview of the chapter, there is more to it than just this, this is a forbidden romance and not your typical one.

To read the entire chapter go to stck.me the link to my account is in my bio.

Or the link to this chapter is in the comment section.

And if this preview turned you on don't forget to Like and comment!