Sneaking Around (Step Sibling Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Tropes:

1. Step Brother X Step Sister  2. Phone sex  3. Anal  4. Pussy pounding  

We were sitting across from our parents having dinner in the evening, they were talking on and on about their day and how the move from Arizona to Toronto was treating my mom.

I was sitting before both of them, they were so in love and so happy, while his hand was below the table, into my panties and circling my clit.

I couldn't moan, I couldn't move, all I could do was press my thighs so tight together and sit at the table and eat my food.

He was so easily eating his, making small talk with our parents, and making damn sure I was reaching my peak.

I somehow managed to finish my food and got up, he hooked his fingers into my thong, stopping me from walking away. I was so wet and so close to my climax, but I knew that if I exploded at the table I wouldn't be quiet and our parents would instantly know what was going on.

I slowly tried to pull his hand away from my thong. But he was relentless. I was left with nothing but, one option.

I was wearing a sundress, so I slipped off my panty and placed it on his lap, without being noticed by our parents. Both of them were busy chatting with one another.

I carry my plate to the sink when he drops his fork, right next to me. he looks at me as if he expects me to pick it and our parents look at me too. In any other situation, I would have bent down and picked it up in an instant. But now if I bent down, I would give him a clear show of my bare ass and my pussy.

The moment I bent down my parents returned to their conversation and he slipped his hand under my short dress and squeezed my but cheek. I control a moan by biting my own lip and walking away.

And for the past two months, we have been sneaking behind our parents' backs and fucking each other. We know it's forbidden, we know it's looked down upon, we know it's incest and still we can't keep our hands off each other.

The first time I slept with Daniels was when our parents had gone on a date. They do that once a week. The thrill of being caught and the extreme pleasure he made me feel made it all worth it.

After that, we started finding moments to ourselves whenever our parents were out or busy. And now after two months of sneaking around, we don't even care if they are in the house or around us to fool around with each other.

I know as soon as his dinner is over Daniel is going to help my mom with the dishes, but his dad will eventually take over and then Daniel will go to his room.

Almost half an hour later our parents will retire to their room and Daniel will sneak into mine through the conjoined bathroom.

I go upstairs and wait for him.

I hear his footsteps walking into his room, but I know he won't come just yet. That's when my phone rings and I pick it up. It's a video call from Daniel why is he calling me?

I pick up the call, while I'm lying in bed. He is in his bed too.

"Why did you call me? Aren't, you coming?"

"I am coming baby doll, but Mom and Dad decided to watch a movie in the home theatre, they wanted us to join, but I don't think I could have kept my hands off you while we cuddled under the blanket. So, I told them we had schoolwork and came to my room.

Now don't waste my time and show me those tits."

I was shocked. Every time we had sex it was in person; this was my first time having phone sex.

"What are you waiting for?" Daniel looked impatient and I knew one of his hands was in his pants.

I was lying down on the bed, so I pulled my dress over my head. My tits sprang free and left me totally naked.

I angled the camera towards my tits.

"Play with them." He ordered and I could hear his harsh breathing from the other side.

I balanced my cell phone against the pillow and keeping the focus on my tits I began kneading them. Squeezing then flicking the nipples the way he did.

One of his hands was holding the camera and the other was below it, from the jerky movements of his hips I knew he was jacking off to my tits.

Many times he even came all over them, making me all sticky. He loved to cum on me rather than in me, and it turned me on too.

"Show me your dick," I said and he angled the phone into his blanket and I saw his massive cock, all red and stiff. I wanted to suck on his head and lick the precum dripping from the slit, but I couldn't.

I put one of my hands between my legs and circled the exact spot he was caressing not an hour ago.

"Get the glass dildo" he ordered. He had gifted me a glass dildo last month on my birthday and many times he used it to fuck my pussy while he pounded my ass.

"Put it in your wet pussy and then rub it over your nipples." I did as he said and the moment the cool glass touched my books, a shiver ran down my spine.

"I need you to fuck me, Daniel." I moaned into the phone and I heard him take a deep breath and groan.

I was so on the edge that the glass rod stimulating my sensitive peaks was taking me toward my sexual peak.

I was pulling and pinching my nipples when suddenly the call disconnected. I was so tightly string that I did not care, I continued pleasuring myself. Suddenly my door opened and he stepped in. He had no pants on, did he just walk in the hallway without pants while our parents and downstairs?

But I had no time to dwell on the thought as locked the door behind him and climbed on my bed. He took the glass dildo from my hand and inserted it into my ass and left it there.

The next thing I know he is sucking my boobs and entering me at the same time.

He begins to fuck me rough, banging the headboard against the wall. There was a good chance our parents could hear us. But none of us cared.

"Ohhh...Daniel" I moaned and he just bit my erect nipple.

The guy was totally a boob man, one of his, and was on my right boob, while he was sucking the left one. His other hand was on my clit finishing what I had started.

His thrusts felt so full, especially with the glass wand stuffed up my ass. I came screaming his name and he kissed me to muff the noise.

Then he was close to his peak when he pulled out and shot his load on my chest and stomach.

Squeezing both my tits as if there were his stress balls. I moaned and he kept his lips on mine. Silencing me.

This was my stepbrother Daniel fucking me as if I'm his personal whore. 

The-end

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!