✓Chapter 26 ✓

🌹

Rahila's Pov

I don't care if she doesn't come back here maybe she ran away who knows.
the last time i saw her was with Tony and for the first time she was laughing holding him as though she was this crazy locker girl in love and yes i haven't seen my cousin laugh before she just look all mean and spoilt.

"korede"!!!
Gosh now my parents would ask me for that girl as though i'm her keeper huh,

"Yes mummy"

"So tell me where's your cousin"?.

"Ahh Mummy why me? i'm not her keeper perhaps we have nothing in common"

"For the last time where's is your cousin"?.

My mom was still questioning me when my dad came in saying;

"Honey Nifemi is not yet found"

"Mummy i'm telling you i haven't seen her"

"Come on will you shut your mouth aren't you both in the same school and why did you even come home alone"

My dad said and he kept yelling all his anger on me.
Gosh why are my parents just putting all the blames on me;
this is not just fair at all like hell no i can't be the reason behind all this and this is making me more upset.
I tried calling Bianca but she hasn't been picking up maybe she's busy hmmm phew finally my phone started ringing it's Bianca.

"Hey girl what's up"?
she asked with this jovial voice she seems really happy today.

"Ehmmm girl my cousin is missing"

I said with this concerned tone making me question myself why i was being concerned.

"Wait what the hell did you just say?"
"Didn't you come home with her earlier today?"

But just why will everyone be asking me about her gosh i'm losing it.

"Wait Bianca you aren't asking me this are you?"

"Girl don't take it that way and i'm just saying okay!; anyway i hope you find her and i'm so sure she's not missing at all"

" I hope so too because i can't stand the way my parents are acting towards me right now"

Soon after i hanged up with Bianca and decided to just relax in my room it been a long day for me and this girl is still not yet back.

I was about laying on my bed when my dad start to yell my name.

"Korede"!!!!!!!!
"Korede" !!!!!

The way my dad is yelling my name is pissing me off so much;
i can't just have peace again because that girl refuses to come home.

"Ahhh where is this girl"
I over heard him still yelling and barging into my
room.

"So now you can't answer your own father again what has come over you korede"?

I quickly stood up from my bed and stand straight because i know my dad he can be sweet and very strict and he doesn't like disrespect.

"I'm sorry daddy i was just thinking about Nifemi and i'm really worried about her"

I said looking towards my night stand i really don't want to disrespect my parents because of anyone.

"So Dad what do we do now should we call her......"
I couldn't finish my words because my mom was in the sitting room shouting