√ Chapter 22 √

Nifemi's POV

Bad school, worst school i just hate this place my parents are the cause of all this;

why will they say am not their biological daughter i just hate my life

and now with my cousin Rahila she hate me so much but i don't seems to know why?

been in that house for quite awhile now but she isn't talking to me and my dad and her's are brothers i bear kadiri too but why is everything just so different and a bit dramatic

now here i'm in the middle of a school named high camp royal Academy i knew nothing about this place

As I walked into a classroom with painted walls and a touch of some colourful wallpapers well this doesn't seem bad at all but my old school looks richer than this one there is nothing Royal about this school.

The weirdness of this school has no limits all eyes were on me as i hand over my file to an average height teacher smiling sweetly at me then she said after going through my file

"All this kids wouldn't stay in their school always changing schools so kadiri Nifemi what made you changed your school"?

she asked but she got no response from me in return;

i could see some students pointing at me with a whispering saying;

"why is everything about her just Pink"

"She got pink soft lips too as that of a strewberry"

"Black skinny girl"

"No maybe she's a model the skin is that of an ebony beauty"

"plus she's tall"

Gosh hearing all this comments makes me want to scream;

"Kadiri you can take that seat next to the window by your right or left; whatever just sit somewhere"

says the sweet looking teacher while writing something on the white board;

i wasn't paying attention to her anymore my focus was on this weird looking kids called my classmates.

I was still trying to study this class and how everyone behave.

As soon as i sighted Rahila i went to meet her even knowing really well she hated me so much,

she looked at me in such a way that made me windraw back immediately.

"Hey where do you think you are going to"?

"Excuse you stop acting all weird we are relative"

"Says who? you don't belong anywhere just get lot now"

"just let me sit here can't you see i can't relate or mingle with this kids stop acting this way Rahila please not now"

i said already looking frustrated and tired of arguing with my cousin.

"Rahila are you sure this isn't your sister"

I hard a voice from the back seat then i turned to take a look it was this tall darked skined guy his eyes were so attractive so as his voice.

"Please abeg stop this nonsense this moment i have just one sister and she is in the university guy you should know that by now"

says my cousin Rahila she spoke in her angry tune again but this time as though she want to get rid of me at once.

"Good afternoon Mrs Arike"

A girl of average height or should i just say tall;

greeted the sweet looking teacher she was fair like an albino i think she bit the albinolism

or something but she was looking like a white girl her shape was perfect and she looks pretty anyway.

wait was it not that girl at the stair case the other time hmmm.

"Bianca why are you always late for classes"

"So sorry ma i got carried away with my chemistry practical"

wow wait her accent too, this class is getting too long already.

"it's okay Bianca go to your seat let's continue with the class"

i was still standing because Rahila refused to let me sit close to her i was already getting angry i was feeling bad i felt like crying my eyeballs out now.

"I can't do this"

i said and ran out of the class and everyone were surprised with the word that just came out of my mouth.

"Nifemi!!!! wait hold on"

I heard someone calling my name asking me to wait and

i couldn't wait i just ran and i don't even know anywhere around the school yet so where am i running to?

I was panting really hard when i got the adminstration office i stood there for a second then i sighted some junior students.

"Hi sorry to bother you guys please where is the restroom to the senior class"?.

"Wow are you in anyway a black American"

"Her skin too"

"And the pink!"

I stood with this kids for two seconds watching them complimenting and throwing comments here and there.

"Hey hehehe you all realized i'm standing right here and i only ask for direction not all this you all are saying"

"So sorry this way my lady don't mind them they kept you waiting with their venting questions and answers".

I quickly turned my back to see who was speaking wow i don't know this person this is strenge.

"Excuse me who are you"

I asked then i said "you know what never mind Thank you for the help"

then i quickly run off to the restroom.

As soon as i got there i bursted into tears i was still crying when someone coughed outside the restroom i quickly clean my eyes without a trace of tears in them.

"Nife i'm so sorry stop crying you will spoil your make up".

"Who are you to tell me what to do and am not wearing any make up ;

wait this is for girls why are you here"

I said getting more curious then i opened the door i was speechless same guy that directed me to the restroom again.

"what do you want now"

i asked looking away am freaking out more already losing my mind i don't feel complete no one cares about me.

"Hey hey calm down i'm not here for fight;

well i saw you walked out of the classroom looking like a drained person so i followed you".

"Wow you are now my guidence or what hmmm just stay out of my business;

my life is non of your business too"

I said then struggled my way out of the restroom when i heard him saying

"Nife nice meeting you i'm Tony Mike you are the first girl i got attached too in this section you look pretty so don't cry again goodbye"

wow this hit me so hard what a lovely guy he is;

but i hate guys my life is just scattered i can't feel myself anymore am insane ahhhhh I screamed in my head no where to put my aggression to.