√ Chapter 25 √

🌹

                        At the sound of the bell you could see the students at High camp Royal Academy running down the assembly ground to line up before any of the teachers showed up.

Seniors are doing their own thing, the girls putting on more lipgloss and the boys checking out their trousers.
It seems nothing bothers this students at this school i stood still under the stair-case staring at everyone.

"Hey Williams"
I'm not surprised by the call of my surname, it's seems normal to me now ever since i came to this school.
I turned and tried to see who called me of course it was Chris the guy i hated in this school.

"Is your hair this long or you are putting on extension i believe you should know the rules by now"
He spoke but got no response i walked down to meet the other students still he followed me.

"Come on stop sobbing me for God sake"
"Williams" !!!!
He called my name again then i got upset and started yelling saying

"Guy you have no right calling my surname that way; and moreover it's not a must i answer your questions just leave me alone and....."

I was about saying something again when Roy and Tony showed up they seems like my superheroes in this school.

They stood in between Chris giving him this look to go away he did anyway.

"Howfar is that guy always disturbing you"?

"No it's fine i'm okay gee"

I said looking away towards the other side of the assembly i saw someone that got my attention it's Nifemi.

"Wait Roy it's Nifemi right she looks different"

I asked them he nod saying yes, immediately Tony rushed towards her like he has been waiting for her forever, i laughed a little then Roy whispered

"Òmo Tony don find bae oo imagine how he rushed towards her hmmm"

I was all alone now Roy already went to meet his girl Habbie,
everyone chitchatting on the assembly making the loudest noise which piss me off the most.

"Hey girl you look nervous is something wrong"
Says Rahila while trying to cheer me up.

"No i'm fine; wait did you see your cousin she looks more pretty today".

I said and Rahila withdraw her smile
"come on girl i thought we have forgotten about the whole thing she's your sister"

I spoke but got no answer from her. The assembly was over everyone heading back to class still talking and screaming like people without manners.

Back in class it's free period most students were studying while others were talking;
i over heard someone saying the JAMB registration is ongoing well i'm happy at least we got to finish this school and rest;
still no change of mind about not writing JAMB.

"Nifemi can i talk to you about something very important"?
Says Tiny while struggling his way towards Nifemi then i started laughing silently;
wow this two seems to amaze me so much most especially Tony his confidence is something else.

"What, what......"

"Whoa it's not a fight if you don't want just say no and stop shouting please"

I turned my back towards the other row of the seats and watch Nifemi and Tony as they were arguing;
Tony is a bit different this days his uniform are always clean and ironed but i wondered if liking or falling in love with someone change one to become their best version.
I kept looking back just to hear their discussions i actually have graphs to plot and here i'm listening to this two lover birds.

"Nife you look different and cool today"

"Oh please was this the something important"

"Of course it is because it's you Nife"

"Okay fine"

Awww seems they are getting along now i was smiling mischievously when Habbie came asking;
"Hey have you seen Roy i need to talk to him"

"Yeah he went to the school shop to get some snacks"

I said then packing my books heading to the physics laboratory.
Sometimes you have to be your own kind of happiness and
seems everything is falling in place for me but i don't see any of it coming.

"Hey Williams help that junior with that graph"

Uh wow more reason i hate coming to this place if it was that of chemistry i would be rounding the whole place acting like top professor.

"Okay ma'am i said grabbing a seat"

"Williams is it that you don't like humans that's why you're always here or there in the chemistry lab"

"Of course i do like people but i'm here for something tangible and that's my grades"

I said focusing on the junior in other not to answer anymore questions from miss Melissa.
After teaching the junior her graph i eventually worked out of the lab i will do my other work at home.

I kept on thinking about my Jamb exams i have been feeling bad for wanting to skip this but anyway i hope for the best only;
I will do well in my "west Africa examination council" (WAEC) and then next year i will take up my college admission exams.

Hey watty fam 

It's another update again 🤭💕

Please leave your review in the comment section.

Thank you 🌹🥰