Chapter Twenty-Five: NAOMI

When I wake, I am surrounded by warmth

Or, more specifically, a warm body.

I crack open my eyes, and upon spying the two well-built arms surrounding my body, I know exactly who is holding me.

I twist within Nikolai's embrace to face him, and my heart squeezes as I get a glimpse of his sleeping face. The usual mirth is not there, instead replaced by the tranquility of sleep as he snores softly into my ear.

God. He is gorgeous.

"Nik..." I whisper. His eyes flutter open, and when they focus on me, I feel my heart throb. Especially as a warm smile captures his lips. He tugs me towards him.

"Morning, sweetheart," he mumbles, pressing his lips to mine.

His kiss is soft. Warm. Pure ecstasy. I thread my fingers through his hair and tug him forward.

Before I know it, the apex of my thighs is burning with need, and when his thick erection brushes up against my thigh in a silent question, I am quick to position myself under him. With a salacious grin—and without breaking the contact of our lips—he climbs above me and positions himself at my entrance. When his length fills me up from below, a needy moan erupts from my chest.

"Very wet for me, sweetheart," he murmurs, and then starts moving at a slow, lazy rhythm. Oh, hell. This is the kind of slow, lazy morning sex that could drive one insane, and it's certainly having its effects on me. "You like when I go down on you, hm?"

I cling to his back for dear life as he moves in and out of me. Indeed, I can feel the slickness of my arousal between my legs, and his heavy breaths tells me just how much of an affect it's having on him.

"Y...Yes..."

"Mmmmm." He puts his mouth to my neck and sucks. Hard. My body responds with a keen jolt of pleasure. "You know I can't get enough of you, don't you?"

"I know." A wobby smile captures my lips, although it quickly disappears as I bite down on another moan. I squirm beneath him. "I know you can't."

He continues at his steady pace. Before we know it, our breaths are labouring and our hearts are pounding, and oblivion claims us both. Nikolai manages to (thankfully) pull out as I curse and swear and moan his name, and once the adrenalin rush has surpassed we find ourselves eachother's arms again.

"I never thought I'd find myself fucking you," I admit as I nestle further into his arms. Nikolai chuckles.

"I know. We were hellbent on killing eachother only a month ago, and now look where we've ended up."

I sit up to shoot him a sly smile. "I somehow have a feeling that hatred was one-sided."

Nikolai's grin is devilish. "I guess you'll never know." Then he stands and tugs me upright. "Come on. Let me get you some hot chocolate."