Chapter 20: A Deafening Sin

Gen sucked in the air between her teeth."How do I look?" Gale asked, tilting her head with a look of wariness clouding her expression. It was a beautiful wedding dress; the white silk just above her waist smoothed down her legs beautifully, trailing behind her a few feet. The upper torso of the dress hugged her figure perfectly, the intricate lace of the dress covered the top half whilst the transparent fabric encapsulated her arms in it's fine embrace. "Out of this world," Gen breathed, wowed to a complete other level. "You think so?" Gale grinned, her voice taking on a surprised tone, holding out her dress and peering down at it. "Jensen'll orgasm so hard," Gen slipped out, much to Gale's horror: she stared ahead at Gen who was chuckling. "Wha.." Disbelief fell from her lips: she had always thought Gen to be pure and innocent- which she established was wrong just moments ago. "What?" Gen was laughing, as she looked at Gale. "He will! You look just," Gen seemed like she couldn't find the word- she deflated with happiness, relaxing into her seat on the couch. Gen was looking perfectly radiant herself: she was draped in a beige dress, the front of the neck loose like a curtain effect which was symmetrical from the back too, revealing her skin. The rest just fell around her voluptuously- it cascaded around her feet. Gale turned to look at the tall, long mirror in the corner of the room: she was assessing herself before Gen creeped up behind her, holding the veil in her hands. It was lengthy but never the less a beautiful white material that fell below Gale's torso. Placing it gently on Gales head, she gasped: "Wait, that's yours!" Gen nodded whilst smiling, placing it on her head. Whipping around, the veil flew in the air. "I can't take it," Gale protested, ready to take it off before Gen grabbed her hand. "No," Gen shook her head firmly. "It's yours now," Knowing there was no point in arguing, Gale simply smiled gratefully, pulling Gen into a hug. "Thank you," She whispered. Retracting, Gen smiled acknowledging her thank you before turning to look at the clock. "We have to be at the hotel in an half an hour," Her voice rang with finality, but at the mention of how much time she had left, Gale's stomach started twisting into knots of nervousness; butterflies started running around in her abdomen, and she felt like running away for the briefest moment. Shaking her head, trying to rid heralded if the stupid internal conflict, she took a deep breath. She was marrying Jensen today. Jensen Ackles. Staring in the mirror at her wedding dress, she wondered how on earth she had landed with a man like him. Her stomach twisted some more as she thought about the dread that had seemingly started consuming him in the last few days. She wouldn't allow anything g to happen to him. She would die if it meant he was to live. Suddenly, his face flashed before her: she always felt like she was falling into the depths of his eyes, drowning in the pleasure of seeing him smile... Soon that dreadful feeling in her stomach was washed away by the memory of when he'd asked her to marry him. Just the way he'd done it, so solitary and so wonderfully. His unfathomable, undying love for her: He can't love me more than I do him.Are you crazy? Hasn't he professed his love for you repeatedly? Hasn't he saved your life more times than you can count?Yes, she thought. He does love me.Her mind turned to explore the actual depth of her love for Jensen. It was never-ending... She always felt so enchanted in his presence, so glorified at the feel of his lips on hers. He always played on her mind. Not once did she ever stop thinking of him. Her mind then turned to try and estimate how much he loved her. He couldn't love her more than she did. No, he would think she was obsessed. Jensen POV:"Thank you Mrs Courtese," Jensen nodded in appreciation, smiling as he gestured a thank you. "What have I said?" Mrs Courtese replied, giving him a stern, but not an unkind look. "Sorry mom," He grinned cheerfully: Ever since Gen and Jensen were kids and the immediate aftermath of Jensen's family passing, Karen Courtese had taken it upon herself to take care of Jensen like a son, in which she had. Arlene and Karen were best friends, so Jensen was sure Karen felt her loss as much as he did, which was another thing that tied them together as a mother and son relationship. Karen's never-ending love and irrefutable amount of strength in which she showed to Jensen after his family's passing a was phenomenal. He marvelled at how a woman could be so strong. That was why he considered Gen a sister, she was; well if not by blood, then by connection. Gen, Jared and Jensen were all tied together. Karen had mentioned a few times that she would adopt Jensen, and she seriously meant it. However as he looked at the woman now, his heart filled with love, nearly as much when he looked upon his own mother. "I'm so glad you made it," Jensen smiled at Karen. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," Karen replied, walking up to him and brushing the lapels of his black suit. "My boy looks so handsome," She said proudly, looking at him up and down; Jensen was all suited and booted, the black suit seductively wrapping his powerful frame: The black tuxedo looked so charming on him. The black tie ran the length down his chest and disappeared into his jacket, making him look all the more ridiculously attractive. However, that ruffled, soft light brown hair was looking as immaculate as ever, as he grinned down into his mother's eyes. "Your all grown up," She said, her eyes welling up, but Jensen pulled her in for a hug, chuckling, the sound vibrating in his chest. "Don't cry," Jensen soothed, chuckling as he ran his hands down the length of her shaking arms. "Sorry," Karen said, regaining her composure as she wiped away her tears. "This isn't the time to be crying." Just then, Jared walked in, smiling instantly when he saw Mrs Courtese. "Hello, Mrs Courtese," Jared bowed his head in respect, giving the elderly woman her well-deserved place. "How many times must I remind you boys?" She sighed exasperatedly. "I'm your mother!" Jared laughed, nodding his head. "Sorry Mrs- Mom," Jared grinned, highly reminiscent of Jensen's before Jared turned to him. "Ready?" Jared smirked when Jensen gave him a shrug. "As I'll ever be," Jensen inhaled anxiously and then let it out. Casting one last glance at the mirror, a feeling of nervousness took over his body and his mind: but it was soon pushed out by the intense affection and love that was building up inside of him. As he stared into the mirror, thoughts started eclipsing his mind.Her face flashed before him; those once blue, never ending rivers that he used to fall into were now like sparkling oceans that he drowned in. Her lips that always captured him in a sirens song, now always burned and seared him under her touch. Every fibre of her being made him feel like he was falling apart, but being pulled back together by the raw magnetism of their bond. Seeing Jensen's eyes glittering with what seemed like anticipation, Jared clapped a hand on Jensen's back, startling him for the briefest of moments, before he rounded on him. Misha peeked his head through the door, gesturing at Jared. "We need to get going." Nodding, Jensen took one last look in the mirror, before walking out of the door.