Chapter 8: Union

Her eyes slowly fluttered open as she squinted, trying to make it past the blur of her surroundings. When everything came into focus, reality soothed her as she suddenly felt a warm sensation run up and down in her chest. Jensen's powerful and secure arms lay around her waist, linking at her stomach. Moving slightly, she huddled herself in his embrace: she relished in his inviting arms, the warm air brushing her face. Silence ruled in her surroundings, the only sound of the water's distant movement. She stared up into the sky, the break of dawn resounding through her ears, as the dazzling sunlight caught her haunting eyes in its long rays. Coincidently, the ray's of light sparkled against her ring that rested against her finger. Smiling in rememberance, she rested her head on his shoulder, her heart suddenly broadening in her chest. The ring was the final object that bonded them inextricably together; the final peice in their incomp

lete puzzle. Stretching her hand out, she assessed her ring with her twinkling blue eyes- the shock still rippled through her as she read the meaning behind the layout of the ring: So that their eyes were reflected through the diamonds. Quite suddenly, Jensen stirred next to her, groaning slightly as he reached out to rub his eyes. Looking around them, his confused expression melted into one of softness when he saw Gale laying next to him.

"Hello wife to be," He whispered, squeezing her slightly.

"Morning," Gale turned around, a radiant smile stretching across her face. Brushing his lips against hers, he held her close as she hid herself in his broad frame.

"How," He descended his lips to hers, "are you?" He asked into her mouth, smiling seductivly when she let out a small moan.

"Fabulous, thanks," Sge whispered breathily, smiling when his lips left hers and journeyed down her slender neck.

"You?" Gale tilted her head to see him once again rising to her face.

"I'm marrying the woman I love, I'm brilliant." Jensen face lit up into a delightful smile as he towered over her, grinning fiendishly. Gale eyes fell to her hand where the finger lay, sparkling in all its beauty.

"What's her name?" Gale asked, mock-intrigued.

"Gale," His eyes flickered over her face, now twinkling with mischief. "She's compassionate, caring, a little tenacious-" He cocked his head back, a thoughtful look appearing on his face.

"Hey!" She cut in, swatting at him playfully. "I'm not tenacious," Gale pouted, pretending to look hurt. Piercing her with his 'really?' Stare, she pouted and gave in. "Fine, fine. Carry on," She waved him off, trying to ignore the smirk on his face.

"She's funny, very perceptive, but most of all my equal." Gale felt wave upon wave of astonished emotion, but then quickly morphed into feelings of pure endearment.

"Wow," Gales expression possessed one of shock: "she seems kick-ass."

"She is." With that, he brought his lips crashing down on hers. Kissing him back softly, she pulled back, now again beginning to come back to reality.

"Err," She looked around awkwardly to see a man standing near the canal, looking at them with confusion. "We need to go back to the hotel." She gestured towards the now filled streets, people occasionally throwing them unapproving glances.

"Yes we do," Jensen muttered, sweeping up his jacket and placing it around Gale. However as he stood up, the boat accidently tipped over, sending them both crashing into the water. Faffing around, Gale flapped her arms, trying to see where Jensen was. Water blinded her eyes, Gale blinking furiously to see where she was. Jensen on the other hand was floating silently, waiting for a Gale to receive her bearings with a violent smirk on his face. He watched on quietly, much to his amusement when Gale carried on throwing her arms around.

"Gale?" He shouted, his voice dripping with humour. "You okay there?"

Suddenly going still, she blushed ferociously when she saw Jensen completely at ease watching her with practically over whelming amusement, and the rest of the city watching her from the streets. Trying to regain as much dignity as she could, she swam what she called elegantly towards the dock and pulled herself up. Not caring where Jensen was, she grunted and pushed her way through the crowd. "Out of my way," She mumbled angrily, dripping with water, leaving a trail of emrassment behind her. Jensen on the other hand, braced himself onto the boat again and rowed his way towards the docks. Inwardly crying from laughter, he stepped off the boat confidantly. "Scusate," He made his way through the streets, finally noticing Gale a few feet from him. "Scusi," He hurried up his pace towards Gale: "Gale!" Ignoring him, she strode on, not really knowing where she was going.

"Do you know where your going?" He shouted, now sprinting after her. Finally at her side, he slowed his pace down, staring into her face.

"I'm sorry," He slid his into hers, hoping for a response and when he didn't get one, he wasn't disheartened: he kept a firm grip. Walking silently towards the hotel, he resisted the urge to punch the air in triumph: if she wanted him gone, she would have been more resistant towards his touch. They walked into their room, still not talking. When she walked to the bathroom, he stayed outside. He heard her turn the shower on, but then a mischievous though occurred to him: it was a walk in shower. Silently slipping into the bathroom whilst her back was turned, he shut the door audibly on purpose. Gasping, she whipped around, but she had no further time to react: he had pushed her up the wall in the shower. Eclipsing her in his seductive frame, she looked up into his face, smiling. An alluring smile spread across his face as the water rained upon them: Jensen's hands gripped her hips to bring her closer until there was no space left between their bodies.

"I was only kidding," She muttered, smirking as he let out a groan.

"I know." Her arms wound around his neck, finally bringing his lips thundering down to hers.

One Last Beginning: Something To Fight For [Sequel to A Last Chance] *Jensen Ackles*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें