Chapter 41- The Finale

I cannot believe it's the last chapter 🥺 I've been dreading writing the end because I've been so attached to this book for months. There will be two parts to this chapter and then an authors note last!!🤍

                            Breathe- Little Mix
                                       ﹌﹌﹌
It was race day in Silverstone.

And me and Charles was layed in up in bed early that morning laughing away at stupid baby names that he was suggesting at random. I was nestled comfortably in his arms with his hand placed protectively on my stomach, his laugh vibrating the back of my head every now and then but I didn't mind. Because our little bubble was complete.

"We're not calling it Graham!" I giggled loudly.

He laughed harder then me, rolling over pulling me with him as our giggles blended into an echo "Why not it's a gentlemen's name?" I turned over so I was resting on him from my front only so I could bore my judgment into his eyes "I didn't realise we was having an old man for a baby"

He chuckled at my insult, leaning up to grab a pillow behind his head to swat me with it "Don't insult our baby like that!"

"You insulted it first!" I squealed my retaliation quick grasping the pillow from him and hitting him back. But I was up against Charles so when he used his weight to pin my arms down I was defeated "Your going down Mrs Leclerc"

My teasing squeals turned into belly laughs as we wrestled on the bed, him being mindful of me the entire time. A sharp knock on the door broke us as apart followed by Jesy's voice on the other side of the door "Am I interrupting sex?"

"Yes" Charles was quick to respond with a small laugh that caused me to swat him again "No" I echoed back "Come in"

I threw myself across Charles so I was positioned across his torso as I watched Jesy's arrival into the room followed surprisingly by Jade and Leigh "What's this a band meeting?" I giggled. They took a seat in different areas of the room before Jesy began "I'm not even going to ask what you guys was just doing" She rolled her eyes when she perched herself down on the edge of the bed.

"I was just about to win my first wrestling match" I replied with a wink. Charles rolled his eyes and shook his head disapprovingly at my cheeky comment. Then placing his hand on my back to draw imaginary circles on it as he listened into the conversation I was expecting any second "Everything alright?" He asked the girls hesitantly.

"I was about to ask the same thing" I said looking between the three of them seeking an answer. There was a moment of silence as the girls all exchanged uneasy glances. Clearly whatever they had gathered with me and Charles to speak about they didn't exactly want to. It was Leigh who eventually spoke up first out of the three of them "Have you both been into the car park yet?"

Charles furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked across at Leigh perched by the door "No why?" He asked sternly.

"Emily's kinda..well no..she HAS smashed both your cars up"

I let out a sigh of relief at first "Fucking hell I thought someone had died"

The girls snapped to look at me in shock "Your definition of no big deal is very concerning" Leigh mumbled as she glared at me for not taking it more seriously "How is someone not trashing your car big for you?"