Chapter 37

So I guess I should announce a new book is in the works for after Fast Love. And it's even steamier ;). It's a brand new book starring the one and only Lando Norris and it's called "Play with Fire" With a little twist the story is based on something that happened to me in real life and I genuinely can't wait to start it for you guys. Releasing the first chapters very soon :)

Here's a little preview of what's to come for Play with Fire
When you fall for the boy your sister did first what do you do?

Nothing would be the correct answer.

Not me though. I fell for someone I couldn't have. But the forbidden lured me in.

He lured me in.

Once again your support for Fast Love has not gone unnoticed and I always look forward to reading your comments and replying to them ❤️

﹌﹌﹌
"Do you really have to go?"

My mother squeezed me tightly in her embrace outside my apartment a week after the met gala. My bags were discarded at the side of the pavement as the girls awaited patiently in the tour bus parked in the car park for my arrival. Lacey had only just managed to make it on time after having trouble packing as her and my parents were due back in Cannes that night. I pulled back to face her with a smile of sadness "I promise I'll see you soon" I looked to my left up at my father "Both of you" My mother smiled widely as she brushed away the tears that formed in her eyes "We're going to miss you so much well we always do"

It never got easier over the years saying goodbye to my parents, you would think I would've gotten used to the idea of packing my belongings and touring the globe. Which I had. But it never got any better leaving the two most important people in my life behind. Only this time it was different, I was carrying their grandchild and I needed them more then ever. I didn't tell them in that moment, it didn't feel right. Just like it didn't feel right telling Charles that night. I'd quickly stabbed the big red decline button once I heard my name echoed from his mouth. And never got a call back.

My dad beamed down at me as he kissed the top of my head tentatively, multitasking as he squeezed my shoulder with love "We're so proud of you darling"

I could feel the tears brewing behind my eyes that I quickly tried to fan away "I love you both so much"

We huddled in for the final time and I hung on extra tight to my parents. Anyone would've thought it was my last time ever seeing them but it wasn't. I just knew a hug that tight was going to keep me going till I saw them again. Once they had removed themselves aside and into the taxi parked up in the bay it was just me and Lacey left.

She had the same depressed expression as my parents when she finally sighed "You already know how much I'm going to miss you"

I scoffed out a heartfelt laugh and pulled her in close to my body itching for her touch "I know" was all I could say. It's all that needed to be said. No matter the distance, the lack of time spent with one and other. We were still the same Lacey and Luce. The same clueless little girls running wild on beaches without a care in the world.

Her grip was deafening around me as she buried her face into my neck and whispered "Don't forget about me now that you're famous and shit" She joked.