2: Worst Nightmare

Start from the beginning

I slowly wrapped my arms around him in return and patted his back.
He pulled away.
"ALRIGHT, NOW GET READY DICKWEED. WE HAVE TO BE THERE IN A WHILE." He poked my cheek and walked out of my room.

...
.....
....
...
...
....
Did he just call me 'dickweed' ?

"AND YES I CALLED YOU THAT."
Well shit.

I sighed and began to get ready.
What does a single guy even wear to a Valentine's Day party?
Well not like a party, more like a get together..

Walking to the closet, I saw that almost all of my shirts were the same exact thing. Black t-shirt with a yellow gemini sign. One after another.

"II2 thii2 2eriiou2ly all the fuckiing 2hiit II have? Oh damn, IIm 2tartiing two 2ound liike Kanaya.."

I eventually find a yellow and black striped sweater that Mituna got me, who I guess my dancestor is?
I'm still trying to adjust to the people here.

I've fully adjusted to Kanaya, Dave, John, Karkat, and Nepeta. The others I still don't know that well, but we still hang out with each other.
It has all been so weird since I woke up in the hospital..
I feel like everyone is treating me differently than what they used to treat me before the accident of whatever the fuck happened.

They also keep trying to get me and Eridan to hand out, even forcing us to sit next to each other when we go to the movies or something.
What's up with them? I know it has something to do with before, but I don't remember.
Why can't they just take a no as NO.
I keep saying I don't want anything to do with Eridan, but there they are, pushing us together! Literally!

I shook my head from the thoughts and got dressed, walking downstairs to the living room. KK was laying on the couch, watching a human TV show.

"Ready two go KK?"
"SHHH!! ITS A NEW EPISODE SHITSPIT." He growled and kept staring at the tv.

"Not thii2 agaiin.."
"SHUT UP!"
"Turn off the Gog damn Doctor Who and get up! And thi2 ii2 not a new one! IIve 2een thii2 epiisode wiith you the other day!"
"ITS A GOOD EPISODE!"

I groaned and turned off the tv. "What happened to the one that said 'OH, ROMCOM2 ARE THE FUCKIING BE2T!' ? "
"HEY! I DONT HAVE TO LIKE *JUST* ROMCOMS! ITS DAVE AND JADES FAULT FOR SHOWING THIS TO ME IN THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY!"
"Whatever, let2 ju2t go and get thii2 'party' over wiith 2o II can come back here and do an2olutely nothiing whiich 2ound2 better two me at thii2 very moment."

Karkat stood up, rolling his eyes as we walked out the door.
We walked to his car and got in.
"Anyway2, 2iince when diid you know how two driive?"
"SINCE JANUARY BEEBOY. YOU WERE TOO BUSY STAYING IN YOUR FUCKING ROOM. REMEMBER WHEN I KEPT TRYING TO BRIBE YOU TO COME OUT WITH BEE PLUSHIES?"
"Okay, two thiing2: Yes II remember now about that, and two, II HAVE ENOUGH FUCKIING BEE PLU2HIIE2!! When II wa2 iin the ho2piital, EVERYONE BROUGHT PLU2HED BEE2! WHAT WA2 UP WIITH THAT?!?!!?"

"YOU LIKE BEES."
"No II don't."
"WELL- ... You used to like them.." He lowered his voice and looked down sadly. Shit.

"2orry.." I looked out the window.
He sighed and put on his seat belt, then started the car.
"ITS FINE.."

"KK..?"
"Yeah?" He always kept his voice low in the car when he was driving. Kanaya said it was to prevent accidents.

"Can you tell me more on who II wa2 beefore? And the group two? Who they were two me?"

He gripped the drivers wheel tightly, letting out a sigh.
"Well.. What should I start with? You or the group?"
"II gue22 me? Ea2iier two 2tart that way.."