Chapter 100: The Purgatory Past, Let's Blast It

[This system is also very surprised, her resentment towards the host is so powerful, host, do you want to understand? 】

Qin Luo's face was calm.

After the system said that his daughter recovered a little life fluctuation because of resentment, he had already figured out everything.

At this point, he had no choice.

"Qianqian, if you resent your father, it will allow you to live, give you a support, and allow you to grow up as the greatest object of revenge."

"Then you hate me!"

"Dad can live in the dark forever, and you can be as bright as light for a lifetime!"

Since resentment cannot be eliminated, let this resentment make you stronger.

Qin Luo's eyes were dead and he looked at the low-hanging black clouds in the distance. At this moment, he made a similar decision again in his heart.

The distant sky is gradually darkening.

Night is coming.

The system fell silent, and no one heard the conversation with Qin Luo.

And it didn't take long.

Qin Qianqian woke up with a pale face. She also looked at the gloomy darkness around her with an expressionless face, as if she was a resentful spirit hiding in the dark night.

Her eyes were different.

There is a little strength to persevere, albeit a weak one.

at this moment.

In Qin Qianqian's heart, there was only one thought, she wanted to cut off all chains related to Qin Luo.

She has no father.

This man is not her father.

She won't admit it.

When she stands at the top of the world one day, no one will say that she has a monster father of a demon clan.

No one will call her a wicked one in front of her.

The world will forget everything behind her and will only praise her for her strength.

...

...

outside the light curtain.

"woke up."

"Qianqian Wushen woke up again, it seems that there is nothing wrong."

The crowd spoke up.

Qin Qianqian was right, she just fell into a coma and then woke up.

Although his face was a little pale, he seemed to have a strong will.

See memory projection.

Qin Qianqian's eyes were calm, she was just in a coma, and there was nothing unusual about her body.

She knew that at the moment when she woke up, she hated the wilderness and her father in her heart.

She wanted to leave here, even if she was alone, at all costs, just this little wish.

But Qin Luo never let go, he imprisoned himself beside him.

He began to be selfish, to be domineering, and to be indifferent.

His temperament changed drastically.

He was harsh and tormenting himself.

He is completely different from before.