Chapter 93: Sludge And Lotus, Is This The Truth?

"Qianqian Wushen, she... killed a child of her age."

"No, there may be more than one. Before Qin Luo came, she took advantage of the chaos and started a massacre in Nanjiang City."

"Hey... this is not the Qianqian Martial God I know. She really started to take revenge. In a very terrifying way, she took revenge on the entire Nanjiang City."

See a scene in the memory screen.

in reality.

People were in disbelief and panic, feeling that Qin Qianqian's image in their hearts had collapsed.

because.

This kind of bloody act is practicing the behavior of the devil in people's minds.

This scene should have appeared on Qin Luo.

But now, it happened to appear on the body of Qin Qianqian, the second martial god of the Xia Kingdom.

Countless people looked at Qin Qianqian.

This Valkyrie of Xia, who has infinitely powerful spiritual power, once killed countless monsters in order to protect civilians.

She seemed to have forgotten everything, and her face was confused. .

Qin Qianqian was also looking at the light curtain, frowning tightly, her eyes surprised.

She couldn't believe that she really started a frantic revenge and took action.

But this memory was still blank in her mind.

"This boy... I remember, his name is Xiaohu, he used to be my friend, but after Qin Luo's relationship with his mother came to light, he started to dislike me and alienated me."

"But I don't hate him, it's just not a friend anymore."

"Unexpectedly, Xiaohu... He was actually killed by me... No, this dark personality."

Qin Qianqian looked surprised.

She never thought about killing someone.

Now that the memory is exposed, she has already taken action, and after killing people, she shows a relieved smile.

A devilish smile.

"It's not me."

a long time.

Qin Qianqian said coldly.

It didn't shake her heart.

There is no need for her to have a mental burden for something she has never done before.

Her will is very firm.

Everyone was silent, listening to Qin Qianqian's words.

Qin Qianqian's eyes were calm.

She has enough self-confidence to remember the things in the picture, which has no influence on her.

She said: "After the disaster in Nanjiang City, the dark personality can no longer compete for this body, and then I will return."

"Since then, I've only begun to take control of my life."

"When I was eleven, I struggled to get out of Qin Luo's seal and saw the light of day again."

"Under Qin Luo's indifferent gaze, I fought with countless monsters. I was covered in bruises and blood, and I couldn't feel any warmth or concern."

"At twelve years old, I fled the wilderness and returned to the city. No one knew who I was. I was an orphan."