Chapter 75 How Strong Is His Faith, Qin Menglan's Apology

Qin Qianqian obviously separated himself from the dark personality.

in her mind.

There is no memory of those dark personalities at all, so she does not recognize dark personalities.

Her reason is also very simple.

The bad things done by the dark personality have nothing to do with her at all, it is not something she can manipulate.

This is another person, just living in her body.

The brutality of the dark personality, and stimulated Qin Luo, so that Qin Luo became demonized.

But at the critical moment, the dark personality receded, and she woke up.

Qin Luo's anger towards the dark personality turned on her and hurt her.

This made her very aggrieved.

Her father, a monster, went mad and hurt her.

And it was staged in a light curtain.

It was in her memory that Qin Luo hurt her.

That was the moment when she first felt a psychological breakdown when she was a child.

It was also after that, she deeply realized that her father was really a demon clan, a hopeless demon clan.

...

in the light curtain.

Qin Luo caught Qin Qianqian.

At that moment, the demonized Qin Luo was crazy and bloodthirsty.

The dark personality is terrified.

She disappeared.

Instead, the main character awakened from the daze.

Qin Qianqian opened his eyes and saw a monster covered in scales and armor.

The monster grabbed her, stared at her sullenly, and roared wildly: "Qin Qianqian, you have to remember, remember it for life, and the one who killed your mother is you."

The monster's scaly claws gripped her tightly, causing waves of pain.

"it hurts."

"Dad...Dad?!"

She opened her mouth in horror, with fear in her eyes.

Is this her father?

What the hell happened.

Why did her dad turn into a monster when she woke up, and was so crazy that it seemed like he was going to kill him.

Is this really her dad?

Could it be that, as those people in Nanjiang City said, my father is really a monster, and he is a devil?

I do not believe.

I don't believe it! !

Qin Qianqian almost collapsed when she saw this scene.

In Nanjiang City, everyone said that her father Qin Luo was the devil and she was the evil seed.

Her mother had an affair with a demon and gave birth to her.

Qin Qianqian didn't believe it.

For a long time, my father has been human, and my mother has been in love with each other.

This is her home, and her parents are very loving.

But those people said so, and insulted and spurned her.