Chapter 23: Not Thankful, Heartbroken

Outside.

Hearing Xiaomenglan's cry, Qin Luo quickly ran in.

"Dad, why are we here, home, aren't we going home?"

"I want to go home."

"I don't want to stay here."

Seeing Qin Luo, Xiao Menglan cried.

Qin Luo shook his head and said, "We won't go back. Dad has done something and can only come back here."

"What did you do?" Xiao Menglan stopped crying and asked in confusion.

Qin Luo calmly said, "You will know later."

Qin Luo doesn't need to say more about some things, the human side, it is estimated that he has already begun to offer him a reward, and it will eventually reach Xiao Menglan's ears in the future.

I just don't know if Qin Menglan would consider himself a father at that time?

Qin Luo didn't know, and he didn't have time to think about these things.

at this time.

Xiao Menglan didn't understand, she said, "Then when can we go back, Meng Lan doesn't like it here."

"Why can't we go back, that's our home, I don't want to stay here."

Qin Luo touched her head and said, "Be obedient, it won't take long, you can go back soon."

"Dad, is it true?" Xiao Menglan asked.

Qin Luo nodded and affirmed: "Yes, doesn't Meng Lan believe in Dad?"

It doesn't take long.

After preparing the medicinal materials, remove the demon bloodline from Xiao Menglan's body, then she can go back to the human world.

But at that time, she could only go back alone, and Qin Luo could no longer accompany her.

Even if it appears, it can only be in the dark.

Xiaomenglan doesn't know this yet.

She was on the side, muttering, expecting time to pass quickly.

...

outside the light curtain.

Everyone saw this scene.

All full of grief.

Eight-year-old Qin Menglan, after being demonized, really doesn't remember what happened before.

Those bloody crazy things, she is the culprit.

And all this was carried by Qin Luo.

No complaints about it.

Qin Luo is a real man and a real father.

Moreover, this man did not intend to reveal half of it to his daughter. It seemed that he planned to hide it for the rest of his life, until he died.

In fact, Qin Luo really did it.

If it wasn't for the memory exposure, he would take this secret to hell and would not let anyone know.

His spirit, his will, was very firm.

Qin Meng Lanhui is the martial god of the Xia Kingdom, the guardian of human beings, without the slightest blemish, with peerless elegance and stunning all beings.

Under the protection of her father, she is always proud, always standing on the top of this planet, no one can match her.

No one can question her.