Chapter 17: A Warm Moment, Murong Yunshan's Memories

Hearing that the system said there was a way, Qin Luo was shocked and his expression was more urgent than ever.

The system continued: [This dragon chalcedony jade should be the holy jade of the dragon clan, and the dragon clan can absorb the energy in chalcedony to improve themselves. In addition, Dragon Marrow Jade also has a bigger effect, which is to suppress other dragons. "

[The host can hide her demon bloodline by putting this dragon marrow jade on the burdensome goods. 】

Qin Luo nodded, immediately took out the piece of dragon marrow jade, strung it with a red string, and put it on Qin Menglan's neck.

System: [Host, why don't you ask this dragon pith jade for you? 】

Qin Luo replied, "It's not necessary."

The system felt a pain in the flesh. If Qin Luo could refine this dragon marrow jade, he would be able to reach the god level in a short time.

Now it's still giving this cumbersome goods.

During the trip to Kunlun Mountains, not only did I get nothing, but I also brought back a lost item.

Alas, this is probably the worst thing the system has ever done.

So angry.

The system is remorseful.

...

outside the light curtain.

Seeing that Qin Luo didn't hesitate, he gave the Baoyu to Qin Menglan, and everyone was surprised.

Compared with Qin Menglan's position in Qin Luo's heart, dragon marrow jade in this area seems to be a dispensable thing, and he doesn't care about it at all.

There are many people present with vicious eyes, and at a glance, they can see that this dragon marrow jade is extraordinary. If anyone gets it, it will definitely be a big gain.

But Qin Luo personally hung it on Qin Menglan's neck in order to protect his daughter.

Who said before that Qin Luo was greedy for this treasure, so he adopted Qin Menglan?

Everyone looked at Huang Tao.

Huang Tao smiled embarrassedly and said, "The matter is still not finalized. Maybe Qin Luo will take it back later. Anyway, it's what he meant."

"Let's think about it, has this jade appeared on Qin Menglan's body? No."

"It must have been taken back by Qin Luo and used it secretly."

Everyone looked at Qin Menglan.

The neck is snow-white, not to mention dragon marrow jade, not even a small ornament.

Qin Menglan said: "I don't have the memory of this jade in my mind. It must have been lost somewhere."

She didn't believe that Qin Luo would covet a piece of dragon marrow jade. If she was really reluctant, she would not have given it to her when she was young.

At her level, she doesn't bother with these external things. She cares more about the changes after Qin Luo.

"You were so kind to me when you were young, you spoiled me and loved me, and you didn't even mind if I had the blood of the demon race."

"But then you hurt me and tortured me."

"What makes me even more unacceptable is that you actually went crazy and slaughtered my teacher and best friend, as well as innocent civilians in a city."