Chapter 91: Misunderstanding Again And Again, The Scene Recorded In History

Stunned.

startled.

outside the light curtain.

Everyone was a little stunned when they saw this scene.

It turned out that all those warriors were killed by Qin Qianqian, and only Qin Menglan survived.

Before, everyone wondered if Qin Luo had a strong demonic nature and killed these warriors.

I am ashamed to see the truth.

"Sure enough."

Some people also expected this scene.

Because of the awakening of the dark personality, there have always been omens.

As long as you don't have too much prejudice against Qin Luo, it is actually easy to infer the truth through inference.

"This dark personality is really troublesome. Fortunately, she is not Qianqian Wushen, otherwise it will be difficult."

"Qianqian Wushen is kind and pure. All these bad things are done by dark personality, and it has nothing to do with her. Don't implicate your sins on Qianqian Wushen."

"I never regarded her as Qianqian Wushen, but only regarded her as a devil like Qin Luo."

"I hope she disappears quickly and let the kind Qianqian Wushen come back."

The people around saw that the dark personality had done a series of bad things, and they all hated it.

"Wrong, I misunderstood my father again."

After watching the memory exposure, Qin Menglan covered her face and cried again.

Back then, when she woke up and saw the bodies around her, she immediately thought it was Qin Luo's crime.

Even more resentment towards Qin Luo, thinking that he has lost his last humanity.

So, Qin Luo took this pot on his back again.

The title of the devil does not come in a day.

It is these bit by bit of bad things, which gradually accumulate, that makes Qin Luo a sinful devil in the eyes of many people.

But when all memories come to light.

It turned out that one thing after another, but they were all misunderstandings.

And she, Qin Menglan, never trusted her father.

Not at all.

...

Now.

in the light curtain.

Qin Qianqian escaped.

In the vast world, Qin Luo has no way to find her for the time being.

For now, he must first restore his strength.

If he had the strength before, he could have prevented his daughter from making a big mistake.

He stayed here for three days.

While taking care of his body, he guarded Qin Menglan.

Everyone outside the light curtain was surprised that Qin Luo hadn't left here for three days in a row.

Obviously, he is guarding his daughter.

in the wilderness.

Once a warrior is injured and unconscious, it is very likely that he will be eaten by passing monsters.