#chapter17 [teasing]

~🦕 pardon my mistakes.

__
.
.
.
__

🦧

__

😪 Saturday morning. Everyone still asleep when a lil monsters opened his eyes and found his dada sleeping soundlessly. He smiled sheeply, sat on his dada's stomach and cupped his cheeks. Yoongi bubbled In sleep and hugged taehyung.

"Baby, sleep it's just 6am" yoongi said in sleepy voice and make taehyung lie on his chest, started to patt him but tae winned and jumped on his father's stomach saying. "Dadaaaaaa wake uppp" Tae said energetically, jumping on his stomach.

Yoongi growled and hold onto taehyung try to stop him jumping on his stomach. "Baby let dada sleep, go and play something" yoongi sleeply made taehyung sat beside him and back face him. Meantime taehyung being himself.

However threw the pillows on the floor and slowly jumped on the pillow. (😇 his way of getting down from the bed guys hehe.) Yoongi was still sleeping like there is no tomorrow. Our sleepy cat 😼. "Hehe" tae giggled sheeply and went towards the caboard and try to play with the alarm clock ⏰️.

But his bad. It fell down. And the alarm started to ring, making yoongi wide waken up. He turn to side to see if taehyung is hurt.  But he panicked more when he didn't find him. "TAE!" Yoongi sat on the bed and found taehyung sitting on the floor with a pout on his lips.

"What are you doing their?" Yoongi stepped down and pick taehyung in his arms pinching his nose. "Tae tae bored" he said in his baby voice adorably and make a sad pout ☹️. "Aww we will the play whole day but right now dada is sleepy so let him sleep and you play. Okay" yoongi said while walking towards his playing room (which is next to his room) and made him sit on a pool full of colourful balls.

"Don't make any noise okay baby" yoongi left after pecking his cheeks and slept in a sec. Meanwhile taehyung was playing, when a evil idea popped on his little brain, he smirk evily and stepped down the pool. "Ehehehe" he giggled evily 😈 and started to play his piano 🎹.

Here yoongi sleep got distrub and sat on bed with half sleepy face. "This brat, he will never let anyone sleep if he woke up early. God whyy me 😭?. I just want to sleep" yoongi mentally fake cried and went to check on tae. "Taeeeee what is this baby!. I told you not to make any noise give me that piano" yoongi said as he take the piano from his hand and handed him a teddy bear.

"Now don't make noise I'm going to sleep okay!" Yoongi as tae nodded looking at him with his doe eyes. And as soon as yoongi left. He threw the teddy bear 🧸away. And this time he started to play drums 🥁 and Shouted loudly. "😭🤦 oh mu god!, this brat!!!!!. He won't let me sleep anyway let's just go freshen up" yoongi however lazily 🐢 went to take a bath.

__
.
.
.
__

🌻

__

"Dad! Look at him he is annoying" jungkook winned. "Jimin why are annoying him" yoongi asked sipping his coffee looking at his three mokeys worldwar. "Jimin sit down I'm the teacher!. You cannot talk like this to teacher" Jungkook said swing a 🦯 cane. "Nooo, this time I'm the teacher and you're the student. Go stand in the corner" jimin winned.

"They never gonna listen to me no matter what" yoongi shook his head. "Then what am I!!! I'm always there princhyyy!. I don't want to be pinchy anymore!" Tae Stomped his feet cutely getting up from his chair. "Yeah! Principal's shouldn't stomp like this!" Jungkook argued.

"🤦this kids" yoongi face palm himself being done with their drama at early morning. "Dadaaaaa look at hyung!!" Jimin & taehyung winned pointing at jungkook. "Yeahh jungkookaa let them be the teachers once" yoongi said. But jungkook shook his head. "But they only know alphabet dad!how can they teach" Jungkook winned.